club membership...dues..$$$$$$$ (new fun info,vote requested

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

Joel5150Photo
Local (More than 25 post)

club membership...dues..$$$$$$$ (new fun info,vote requested

Post by Joel5150Photo »

javascript:emoticon(':D')greetings, joel5150photo here;Q. why do we all freak out at dues??? we have 2079 members of ksusa as of sat june 8 2013 !!!at $10.00 each thats twenty grand,to be used for more events(cash prizes??)power to buy airline tickets(tahiti2013?? )if a member gets hurt for hospital bills(nail gun incident??)we may loose a few members..(dead wood??)i say we put it too a vote 1 man 1 vote,,i welcome all feed back,J5150photo.
Hoppo

Post by Hoppo »

Good idea .... Bring it. 8)
2royce
Grom (25 or less posts to site)
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Post by 2royce »

im all for it where do i send the money ???
Joel5150Photo

show me the moneeeeey!!

Post by Joel5150Photo »

joel5150photo here...i will be in contact with amanda taylor (treasurer ksusa)a po box may be in order, amanda is super organized,and she can open a bank account (but not at B of A !!! , A= Ass***es!! ) they suck, long story!!!, as money rolls in...perhaps have some kneeboards made,Flashpoints,drift,parks,and have avaiable in austraila,Blasts in Hawaii,Romanoskys,freeline,in calif for traveling kneeboarders,i have room at my condo for 6 boards easy..the balence stays in the bank.thank you!!J5150.i need feed back asap !!thx.
Hoppo

Post by Hoppo »

I say have an all expenses payed surf trip for two, in a drawing each year. Still have enough left over for the boards. :?:
Fossil Man
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Fossil Man »

I thinking maybe a "new board certificate'' so the winner would not just end up with a stock board that may or may not suit him/her, but could order a custom from the shaper of choice, and the KSUSA treasurer would handle the payment for board and shipping. Some of us, due to job or family issues might not be able to do the surf trip but everyone loves a new custom stick.
Kneeboarding since 1976; always searching for the ultimate sled, always in awe and grateful for the work of master craftsmen, Romanosky, Frye, Cleary, Mc Cray, Timpone, Ballestar, Minami, Hart.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I'm in sounds good
Mike Fernandez
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by Mike Fernandez »

I don't get it, isn't there a "donate" button on the left side of the front page already?
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
Doc Turbo

my 2 cents

Post by Doc Turbo »

I would like to see a portion of the $$$ used to support the guys who set up the site, run it and maintain it. Thank you very much.

Also, if we could upgrade it a bit, and get mobile site, iPhone compatible, that would be awesome.

Chances are about 80% of the KSUSA supporters will never ever have a chance at joining a contest, unless ya all come down to Java (wife going to love that) unless you stay at Grahame house.

surf club dues..show me the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ey!!!

Post by Joel5150Photo »

yyyooo!to all,joel5150here,a quick thank you too all who commented o dues...DocTurbo,...your comment to pay everyone who is vollentering there services and time sounds great!!J.C.tom amanda don h. all deserve a huge thankyou from all of us at ksusa!! sooo.. thank youuu!!! keep the comments comming ive got my 10.00$ reaty to get the ball rolling, thx to all J5150 photo.! ,ps; oceanside was firing on last 2 south swells,pier got 10 ft easy nice lefts on south side.