california dreamin'.xmass style....

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

Joel5150Photo
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

california dreamin'.xmass style....

Post by Joel5150Photo »

javascript:emoticon(':Dgreetings from joel5150photo;a merry x-mass to all my kneeboard brothers in all lands and the U,S,A!!!if y0u find yourself "stuck" in california san diego or oceanside give a call and cruse to oceanside, there will be a x-mass swell,i have some xl VIPERS you can use,we can rent a wetsuit here in town i only have 1 kneeboard so im looking for a loaner.im gonna kick back here at condo,have some holiday cheer and watch TREMORS ,for the 1000.th time,and enjoy the holiday low key... everyone is welcome...411..if you plan to party hearty... plan to stay over lotsa sobrity check pointsin town...my cell # is (858)775-5511. a little heads would be appriceated... in any case' Merry x-mass and a happy new year to all,..Pray for world peace i will be.J5150 ...out...kneeboards,,,RULE!!!!!!!
tahiti_nui
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by tahiti_nui »

hope Joel and all the SoCal/NorCal/HI/Oz/NZ Crews have a wonderful holiday time full of surf and fun

here's your holiday soundtrack

have a great Christmas everyone!