where do or did you stay when in bali

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

malajusted
Local (More than 25 post)

where do or did you stay when in bali

Post by malajusted »

ok guys I know bali is not what it used to be :( but when you all go over there where do or did you stay, accom and area, it would be interesting to see if everyone congregated to the same areas, I know that a lot of peeps just don't go there anymore, :( so where was your favorite place to chill,
it may help with my next trip :) mal
Paul

Wet Season Trip?

Post by Paul »

Are you going during the wet season (Nov-March) or dry season (May-Sept)? I do the commute regardless, because I just find the non-hotel area of Nusa Dua much more relaxed, yet overall convenient, than anywhere else on the bukit. Surely a lot better than surf ghetto of Kuta and the 'Yak. Besides, if you check it often enough, occasionally can score waves at Geger Beach nearly to yourself, even in the dry season. I've been using a home stay/apt complex sort of gig for almost a decade now. If you're interested let me know and I'll PM you the details.
malajusted

Re: where do or did you stay when in bali

Post by malajusted »

g,day paul can you give me the address of the homestay you visit in nusa dua I wanna go back this year thanks chris