Sydney Kneelos

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

Tin man
Grom (25 or less posts to site)
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Sydney Kneelos

Post by Tin man »

I'm traveling to Sydney this Wednesday 5-7 -14 thru Saturday 5-10-14 and would like to get in the water while I'm there .Im traveling from Southern Cal with my wife who is a flight attendant working the flight down and back. Anyone into getting together some waves
wolruss
Legend (Contribution King!)

Travelling to Sydney

Post by wolruss »

G'day Tin Man,
where abouts in Sydney, I live about an hour & half south of Sydney, actually just south of Wollongong if your able to travel otherwise it might pay to get on facebook & look for Sydney based kneeboarders, if you go down that path let me know via PM & I'll let you know my details or you let me know yours & I'll try & hook you up with the City Dwellers of Sydney.
Cheers Wolruss
Lefty
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by Lefty »

i'm in sydney...eastern beaches and have my days free. there's a decent swell coming through at the moment!
i only have one board atm...the other was badly fin chopped last week. unless you want to ride a 70s slab with a 12" raked fin.
maybe we could drive down and visit wolruss...better waves than around my neigbourhood.
i'll pm you my details.
it's a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

Hey Lefty,
working days tomorrow but free up until 3pm Friday & going away for a few days Saturday. I have managed to get Tin Man in contact with Stapo so I imagine they'll take it from there.
Cheers Wolruss
Lefty

Post by Lefty »

good work wolruss. i would hate for tin man to come all this way and not catch a few waves, especially with this swell. i was a little late getting out this morning. the wind had destroyed bronte and clovelly bombie, while south maroubra was a protected, maybe a little too protected with smallish waves and a big crowd.
it's a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll