NEUMATIC SURFMAT WANTED ASAP!!!

This forum is designed for you to post your travels, inquire about destinations or plan a trip.

Moderator: Moderator

tico
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

NEUMATIC SURFMAT WANTED ASAP!!!

Post by tico »

I'm going on a trip - Need one as quickly as possible - I'm in N. California can pay with paypal or overnight postal money order or whatever. Neumatic preferred or Surfhummer. Price Negotiable.

Please contact me at makawao@pacbell.net or call 530-320-3000

MAHALOS!!
SCGARY
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by SCGARY »

Here's Dale's ( the Neumatic matt guy) info. I'd call him. Last time I talked to him he had quit a backlog of orders.
Been using one of his matts for awhile now and they are amazing, but not cheap.
For information,or to place an order:
Dale Solomonson
dalesolomonson@hotmail.com
Call: 1-541-265-8176
tico

You need a new one anyhow.

Post by tico »

I talked to Dale this moring - He recommended that I buy a couple of cheapos - I was more thinking about the neo boogieboard in a pinch - $150 total - Anybody heard if they work? http://www.uliboards.com/boards.htm

Anyhow - thanks for the help. BTW, you wouldn't be interested in selling yours would you??
SCGARY

Re: You need a new one anyhow.

Post by SCGARY »

tico wrote:I talked to Dale this moring - He recommended that I buy a couple of cheapos - I was more thinking about the neo boogieboard in a pinch - $150 total - Anybody heard if they work? http://www.uliboards.com/boards.htm

Anyhow - thanks for the help. BTW, you wouldn't be interested in selling yours would you??
Sorry, I take my matt with me when I travel and have had some great times on it, wouldn't be without it.
W.G. Facenda
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by W.G. Facenda »

i like to paddle out at a spot with a real "serious" crowd on a mat. After 35 years in the water you think I care? You should see the looks you get on a mat. Super fun, and very challenging thing to ride! They are all about finding the right line.A kneeboard feels so stiff and rigid after riding a mat.Iam aiming for a blown out day at rincon about 6ft for my magic towel !!! hahahaha
SCGARY

Post by SCGARY »

The matts Dale builds are very deceptive in their appearance especially since they are ridden about 60-70% inflated. Walking to the water you look like you're carrying a black trash bag.
But once on a wave they are soooo fast. People usually think your full of crap when you tell them this but I've had guys come up to me after they've seen me on a wave and tell me how blown away they were by the speed I was getting.
I easily pass up hardboards on the wave face and on the flats there's no contest. These things just fly.
But, they are tough to get the hang of. GG been riding one for years and says he's still leanring.
Beeline2.0

Post by Beeline2.0 »

Last edited by Beeline2.0 on Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SCGARY

Post by SCGARY »

Believe what you want. I and other matt riders couldn't care less about what you think.