Announcements and Forum Information

Moderator: Moderator

joe
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Forum Updates: Photo Gallery and Recent Topics

Post by joe »

Forum Updates:

I have spent the past week updating software and adding new features to the KSUSA Forums. The two biggest changes are the new Photo Gallery and Recent Topics list.

Photo Gallery: The new photo gallery is fully integrated into the KSUSA Forums. Forum users can upload photos, make comments on photos, and rate photos. I know this feature has been missed and I hope this will improve the user experience. Several photo albums have been set up for various categories of photo sharing. Please let me know if you experience any problems with the photo gallery. Look for the Gallery link next to your username in the top right corner of the screen, or click here to go to the Photo Gallery.

The new photo gallery also allows you to easily add photos to forum posts by cutting and pasting the Image BBCode from the album. For example, to insert image number 1 into this post, use the following Image BBCode.

Code: Select all

[image]1[/image]

Recent Topics List: The recent topics list has been added to provide a convenient list of the 10 most recent conversations in the KSUSA forums. This will display on the right hand column whenever you visit the Forum Index. You can also use the Quick Links in the upper left corner of every page to find new or unread posts.

Don't forget to visit the KSUSA home page http://ksusa.org for the latest KSUSA articles and contest information.

Joe