First Timer Looking for a Board

Got a used board or gear for sale? Post a description (AND PICTURE!) Posts will be removed when item is marked sold or after 90 days of inactivity.

Moderator: Moderator

ptaublieb

First Timer Looking for a Board

Postby ptaublieb » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:51 pm

hello ksusa forums!

i'm a malibu-based (pt.dume actually), 60+ long time surfer looking to give kneeboading a go. looking for an easy riding, cruisy used board to check out the sport, which looks great! i'm 5'6",175 and fairly fit (crossfit 2-3 times a week), but looking for an altrnative to regular paddling or the dreaded SUP! (i actually like SUP, want to try closer to water-level!).

love a local-ish board!

paul

Scott
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Re: First Timer Looking for a Board

Postby Scott » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:20 pm

Hi Paul. I'd love to help you if you were up in the SF Bay Area, but being as you're in SoCal, I suggest you post your question on these two Facebook Sites: Kneeboard Surfing USA, and Kneelo Cove.

Give them some contact info and I bet someone will get back to you with some good used kneeboard shapes for you. Glad you want to give this a try--I bet you'll love it and will enjoy seeing a high wave count. If you're ever up visiting in my area get in touch with me.

Happy New Year!

Scott
I'm not influenced by the past; I change it!

harris teeter

Re: First Timer Looking for a Board

Postby harris teeter » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:51 pm

hey i too am a first-timer looking for a kneeboard. new, used, custom, foam, glass - whatever is available. am in SE NC on the EC...kneeboarding is pretty much non-existent so there doesn't seem much available to buy. would consider any knee-riding wave vehicle.

thanks!

Return to “FOR SALE: Used Boards, Gear, ...”