san diego session??

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

ocean7847
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

san diego session??

Post by ocean7847 »

in case any of you guys have been living under a brick, the surf has been poppin' lately. i've been out in at the LJ reefs and haven't seen a kneelo anywhere! now i'm a bit of a stubborn guy and i don't leave the LJ reefs if i don't have to, but i am shocked i haven't seen anyone else in the water. plus, i'm riding a parkes quad i bought off jimbo and want to show it to someone!

so, if anyone is up for a SD kneelo session in the blacks/LJ/cliffs area in the next couple of days, let us know!
gene west
Legend (Contribution King!)

session

Post by gene west »

Hey Ocean.....yeah brah...surf has been pounding! I've been spending all my time lately at the cliffs....Last weekend scored Chasem's (Fri-Mon), 6-10' with only 5-8 others in the line up and just got back from San Miguel, the last 3 days, insane, and 1 day at Todos Santos. I'm up for a gathering...just say when and where!!!
geno
Doc Turbo

La Jolla

Post by Doc Turbo »

I will be in LJ next week visiting my father who just had radical heart attack. Will be in town for about a week. Anyone who knows me from Hospitals and wants to get together please drop me a message or email stephen.booth@teknokraft.com.

would be cool to get a surf on the west coast, using someone elses gear, as I have no wetsuit, fins or other kit with me... :)

Post by Mark Ramirez »

Steve, Sorry to hear about your Dad. I think your Parents live close by me. I'll go for a surfing session with you, as well as the rest of the crew. Check your P.M.
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by SamC »

I just got back from central cal, and it's been a sweet welcome home by the waves. I surfed blacks, big rock and windn' a couple days ago and it was fun. Saw one kneelo out at wind n' but didn't know who it was. surfed OB and got a handful barrels, I think I saw geno out as I was leaving. Got a very fun 6ft+ day at south mission all to myself this mornin, but I'll probably hit the cliffs tomorrow. I'm super stoked on the waves this week.
Doc Turbo

Post by Doc Turbo »

Mark Ramirez wrote:Steve, Sorry to hear about your Dad. I think your Parents live close by me. I'll go for a surfing session with you, as well as the rest of the crew. Check your P.M.
Doc
Mark Ramirez

Post by Mark Ramirez »

I had a great time catching up with my good friend Doc Turbo whom was in La Jolla this week, unfortunately under bad circumstances. His Father had a serious heart attack. He's not doing too well. Anyway, a bunch of us met for breakfast to catch up on old times. You see Doc moved to Jakarta, Indonesia almost 24 yrs. ago in 1984. He lives, works, and kneeboards there. He's originally from here in La Jolla, and I've known him for about 33 yrs. We weren't able to get a surf session in because of our schedules, but it was great to see him. He looks really good for 49 yrs old so living there looks like it agrees with him. It looks like now I have a very good reason for a trip to Indo.

San Diego Indonesia

Post by Doc Turbo »

Hi Mark, was great to see everyone and visit to La Jolla. I have not been back as often as I should over the years. I welcome to my friends and fellow kneeboarders to visit.

Take care ..