Nor Cal Kneelo Gathering

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

Don
Admin

Bring on the video...

Post by Don »

Scott,

Of course I'll post the video! Vanity shot or not I'm sorry I missed the event and will try to make it next year. Camping is great but a nice restaraunt meal at the end of the day sounds even better!

Cheers,

Don

Willy - give me a ring if your coming down for any '9er's games this year... nothing like a few tubes and catching a game!
Don Harris
Willy Kelly
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Willy Kelly »

I apologize for not resonding sooner I have been down south saying goodbye to good freind RIP Cliff. :cry: Thank you Scotty Mac and Scott W for coming up to Nor Cal and surfing with Wesly and myself and I am pretty sure history was made at Centerville with 4 kneelos in the water at the same time and Scott W it is not vanity shots if you get a tube that good on video it is pure stoke and Dave W and anyone that wants to come up at any time to surf your more than welcome and last but not least Don you know if there is an extra ticket for the 9ers I will hook you up( GO 9ers!)

Peace and good waves to all 8)

Willy :wink:
Willy Kelly

Post by Willy Kelly »

Martin,

The Nor Cal gathering was in July I think you might want the Big Sur gathering and that is hosted by Scotty Mac but if you want to get here from SD I would take the 5 all the way to the 560 going to SF then take the 101 north to Shelter Cove or keep going to Fortuna and you are here hope this helps : :D

Peace and good waves to all

Willy