NSW Gathering

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

wurtulla kneelo
Grom (25 or less posts to site)
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Post by wurtulla kneelo »

:lol: gday, damo.
trying very hard to get myself & some of the toad crew to k.s.06 got acouple interested but nothing seems to happen fast up here.hopefully they wont leave it to late to make up their minds :? the elusive & secretive wookie
we know he exists but we cant seem to find him. shame because we'd like him to join in with us . meat has been trying hard to locate him to let him know what were up to but as yet no luck. last i heard he he working hard in bris vegas hopefully he make contact soon :D
cya soon i hope
you can waste life by drawing lines in the sand
or you can live life by crossing them
red
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by red »

you can waste life by drawing lines in the sand
or you can live life by crossing them
Something I need right now. Thanks mate for a timely reminder.
still 3rd week in Jan? Might be up to a road trip by then.
damo
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by damo »

if anyone needs a lounge for a night or two you would be more than welcome to it,dont have much room though but 1min to beach.
ross

Post by ross »

just got back from from 2 weeks up the coast.went as far as fingal.
and stayed the f#ck away from the superwank :roll: had some ok waves up north.
the real good news is in the 2nd week we stayed at Treachery.
i'am currently recovering form surfing three 2 1/2 hour sessions a day for seven days straight.sometimes with only four mates in the water :Dvery fast hollow waves.i was laughing with a mate yesterday sitting amongst 3ft peaks commenting on how they were the shittiest waves we'd had :lol:

the banks at Treach,nth Blueys and Boomerang are well stacked.
bulls paddock camping ground was only about a third full on last inspection.
and it was 35 degrees everytime it stopped raining :P

the fishing was crud.

anyone coming from down south needs afloor to crash on PM me.i'm on the central coast it's a further 2 1/2 hours to bulls paddock :)
ross
damo

Post by damo »

not long now,whos comin? :D
scoop

Post by scoop »

me me me ... holding up hand :D :D :D
Love that "greenroom" feeling...(don't panic I finally found it)..... good ole' winki on a good day
scoop

Post by scoop »

wow...KNEESTOCK
KEP IT IN MIND FOR NEXT YEAR....
How good was Saturday
I put in a 3 hour session in the morning ... then backed up with another 2 later in the afternoon
Although a tad full at times the 1.5 to 2.0 mtr face peaks kept everyone happy (specially wave magnet Darren) ... could paddle from here to NZ and still catch more waves ...
What happened to you Damo... I heard you got voted off the island... lol
You had a skoobie just for you but I spose you miss out .... we all got one... Might start selling them on eBay
A HUGE thanx to the Horodam family for their hospitality I look forward to a return trip and recommend to others
And all the other NOVO guys that welcomed me to the fold ... its a shame it is a 2 hour trip for me to attend your 7.30am start comps
It was great to catch up with some of the guys I see only at the KSA circuit and look forward to seeing you all soon down Bendalong way and again next year
Love that "greenroom" feeling...(don't panic I finally found it)..... good ole' winki on a good day
ross

Post by ross »

sounds like you guys had some fun up there eh?
i showed up at Bullspaddock on saturday morning,with no one stirring.
took one look at Boomerang and motored straight to Treachey.
paddled into the lineup to discover just about every family in my town that surfs was camping there 8) and two kneelos!! 8)
got to meet Sam and his dad Jamie who said they were camping at Celito.

you guys shoulda hung around that bank loves a mid tide it was cooking by the early arvo.i was stoked to meet you guys,reminded me of me and my dad(a kneeboarder as well).we used to surf together all the time . :) .

i had my channel bottom to show headwax and even bought a gun to show red what i'm doing with them in case he was there.

i decided to hang at Treach.so unfortunately i missed out on meeting a few of you.maybe another time.

ross

besides that,i be letting down the proud race of bad eggs from the central coast if i started showing up to stuff :lol:
red

Post by red »

Sorry Ross,
Life intervened so I couldn't make it.
Get to Bendy and I'll show you my new 6'6" (it's not really a gun but it makes surfing 6-8' waves so easy - no respect required - just treat them like like 4' waves) . I'm interested in seeing your approach.