Where are you surfing in the OC?

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

gumby
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by gumby »

It is also fun to use the leash to wip past any one standing in front of you. :twisted:
To do what I want to do
I have to do what have to do

Craig
K-man

Post by K-man »

:lol: Don't care too much for spectators.

Anywho...All our girlfriends[pre family-mid 60's]Went to school at UCSB.No dorm girls,full on house,with garage which of course turned into the YMCA :lol: If the parents came down we we're crashed in the bushes.

So,winter was that area.Rincon,campus beach,point, all the little hidey holes in that area.
Summer we trucked down further,spending way too much time at packed malibu.,life was real easy[still is :D ]Had friends down to IB.
Didn't spend a lot of time there,but enough to have a body of friends in most of those areas.Most of them are either up here,or on various hawaiian,or other tropical isles
One from this area made the big time.Charlie walker,One of the waimea older crew,hear he's still around.....
Another earful... :lol:
KAVA

Post by KAVA »

mid morning tomorow (gotta get my flashy back from the froghouse!). anyone else not working (still on vacation, came home early from not killing bambi :x ) and wanna surf? HB/NB anyplace
"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air… "
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
6'1", dean cleary tri, 6'0 Flashpoint tri, 5'9 chuck dent (epoxy quad), 9' velzy (single fin triple stringer)
PaulN
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by PaulN »

I am down- where you thinking?
SCRUB IT KOOK!!!