Costa Rica Gathering/Nosara

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

Stephen Michael
Local (More than 25 post)

Costa Rica Gathering/Nosara

Post by Stephen Michael »

OK all my brotherem out there.....it's a fact, I am 1 for 1 for setting up wave producing kneeboard gatherings...i.e. Hatteras in September.Check out the pics when they get posted.
I am going to Nosara, Costa Rica from 12/27 - 1/10. This spot has outstanding consistant warm barrells with offshores all day long.
The people are great,the vibe is the water is unreal ( for the few folks in the water).
This is a very inexpensive place to go and the experiance will last a lifetime....this is my 8th trip in 3 years.
You will not be disappointed! 2-3 sessions per day is the norm.
E-mail me if you would like more information.
Andy Benzilla (kneeboarder extraordinaire) and I caught 13 days for pure delight last Dec/Jan.

Hope you will give it a go!
Attachments
Stephen03Costa.JPG
(9.15 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
Stephen
waltmayo
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Nosara

Post by waltmayo »

My son and I are already booked for five nights at the Harbor Reef!! Can't wait to see you down there!!

(Still pissed over missing the Hatteras gathering...) :x
Walt Mayo
South Carolina's Only Kneeboarder
(as far as I know... :-) )
waltmayo

Harbor Reef

Post by waltmayo »

In fact... we only got into the Harbor Reef because they had a cancellation...
Walt Mayo
South Carolina's Only Kneeboarder
(as far as I know... :-) )
Stephen Michael

The Gathering is offical.....

It takes two to make a gathering and I always say..."build it and they will come".
Walt Mayo...an East Coaster has confirmed for 1 week in Nosara.
Come on kneelos....the water is in the low 80's and the barrels are waiting?
Who will be next?
Any questions?
Stephen
kneemor
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

test

Post by kneemor »

test
chuckster

Nosara Bound

Post by chuckster »

Hola Costa Bound Bradda's,
I had a great trip Oct. 15th-30th. Surfed Mal Pais area south of Nosara with 6'-8'+ waves for ten days. Word of advise on Costa, confirm and reconfirm your reservations because as it has happened to me twice, they will rent your room if someone walks thru the door with $$$ and a smile.
It was my fifth trip and I had great surf, good vibes, with a little help from my friends it was very cheap, I spent about a 100 bucks, not including air and the last night stay in San Jose which I put on a card. Didn't party much but had great surf.
Also I've got two timeshares available next year 2004 I will share/rent for what my maintenance fee costs me. One is at Hotel Fiesta on the beach near Puntarenes. Available in week 11, March 13 thru the 20th, sleeps 6, really nice resort. Host resort of the "Toes on the Noses" longboard contest. Its a short walk to the left point rivermouth break Boca Barranca. Jaco and Playa Hermosa south is 1 hr drive.
Also I have week 26, June 25th thru July 2nd at Condovac La Costa, sleeps 5, at Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste. This is also a nice resort on the beach north (not Playa Hermosa, Puntarenas, south near Jaco). This resort is near Witches and Ollies Point and 1 hour south is Tamarindo.
I probably wont go to the timeshares this year cause I am taking my 18 year old twin daughters the beginning of June for their senior trip to a surf camp near Playa Hermosa south.
Hate to see these go unused. Email me please if interested.
Never been to Nosara heard it is nice. There is a new resort named Santuary Resort and Spa that If you are south might be worth checking out. Looks pretty nice on their web page.
Well I hope you guys have a great trip!!
Pura Vida Braddas
chuckster
Still rippen after 40 years. 40 years thats right
chuckster

Costa bound

Post by chuckster »

Costa Braddas
Hey I wish I was joining the group, catch a few for me. I love that place!
Hope to see some pics. Pura Vida!!
Looks like I am using my RCI banked week at Hotel Tangeri in Jaco the week of June 18th. Hope to hookup with some of the group down there and share some waves.
safe travels,
chuckster 8)
Still rippen after 40 years. 40 years thats right
Stephen Michael

Many thanks my friend.....
Looks like some steady swell for the duration. I am take some pics and post them upon my return after the 13th.
Pura Vida and happy New year
Stephen