THANKSGIVING AT BOLSA

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

Ler
Legend (Contribution King!)

THANKSGIVING AT BOLSA

Post by Ler »

HAPPY TURKEY BIRD DAY.

The main tower at 6:15am (the small lot) so far Tom Backer and I. The stupid ass pilgrims shoulda landed at BOLSA, the land of plenty. They would of had beer and smokes and a Jack n the Box, right down the street.

I always see 20/20 in hind sight.

Oh well. Come one Come all for quick gathering at Bolsa

mike Ler
gumby

Post by gumby »

Wife is taking care of the bird this year. Just do not want another speeding ticket. Ranger pulled me over for 70 mph in a state park :oops: Best excuse to fall asleep after turkey dawn patrol. :D
To do what I want to do
I have to do what have to do

Craig
Ler

CHANGE OF PLANS

Post by Ler »

NO BOLSA, Meeting at BEACH BVLD instead. We heard it's alot better there today.

BEACH BLVD AT 5:30AM, may travel by 6:00am. Look for the white ford hurley van and the red cherokey (tom's car)

BEACH BLVD, NOT BOLSA.

SORRY.

mike Ler
MWROBERTSON

Bolsa thanksgiving

Post by MWROBERTSON »

My Bro Danny and I surfed glassy 1-3ft minus tide River Jetty until dark tonight. Beach Blvd. should be a lot better than Bolsa tomorrow am. It was fun, but more water tomorrow should make it better. The swell is suposed to build a bit too. See you turkeys later! :P
gumby

Post by gumby »

Just found out I am incharge of the turkey. Once again given the bird. :twisted: Will not get to ride untill after noon. will not be there in the AM. :roll:
To do what I want to do
I have to do what have to do

Craig
MWROBERTSON

Bolsa

Post by MWROBERTSON »

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ed Dimmick and I paddled out at sun-up at Beach Blvd. We could see some real smokers coming in in the early morning light. We shared quite a few fun 3-5ft hollow grinders for an hour before the holiday crowd and high tide showed. I finally saw a group of guys to the north at Huntington Street. It looked like Chuck, Jimbo, Barry, Backer etc. The biggest question of all....Where was Ler? :P

I will try to crack the kneelo meeting code earlier next time. Beach Blvd. means Bolsa, Bolsa means, Huntington Street. Huntington Street means Beach Blvd. ???

Danny and I are off to Baja tomorrow early am. We will be at the trailer overthe weekend. K-38. Stop by if you're near. It should be pulling it in good down there. :D