Cinco de Mayo Swell II

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

rooster
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by rooster »

Randy,
Iheard you and Bob got Popotla fair. I got Scripps on cinco not ot bad considering the rest of the area was thrashed. Also heard you tried to beat Bob at the borderline game :lol: Good luck at that, He hacked into me one time because my line was kickin' butt and then told the customs guy I was acting suspiciously, then he pulled over to see if I got sent to 2ndry :evil:
randiego

Post by randiego »

yeah he got in line 20 minutes behind me, then made it out at the same time! :x

I was like "what the hey... how'd he do that" :roll:

Really nice day today, but man Blacks was weak this morning.
Going to be a long week - time to pull out the longboard. :idea:
rooster

Post by rooster »

It's just not right :x Kinda like now, I'm sitting at home 'cause I got no work lined up and there is no surf :cry: While all last winter, there was something to ride, and YOU were surfing in Mex with Bob every day because you refused to be responsible and look for a job :lol:
jim richardson
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by jim richardson »

Surfinging in my back yard on Sunday just North of Brookhurst, beautiful. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D A smile give or take, for every time I saw someone get barreled or got barreled myself and a couple of shocks for the lack of crowd.
skansand

Post by skansand »

damn....i saw a couple nice lefts as i drove past rjs,,,shouldve stopped...ended u gettng the skunk at 56...was supposed to go to SD for a jam band concert in balboa park but my homie flaked.... :x ...
Tide is the master, tide can be a disaster...-Dub side of the Moon