Calling all WAKA's......AGM....Wolruss's place 29.12.07

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

wolruss
Legend (Contribution King!)

Calling all WAKA's......AGM....Wolruss's place 29.12.07

Post by wolruss »

Hear Ye...Hear Ye,
come one, come all, to the WAKA's AGM on the 29.12.07 at Wolruss's.
Those that want to, we will meet at around 7.00am and look for some salt water therapy before undergoing the torturous event to be forwith known as the WAKA's AGM, which is to be held at approximately at BBQ o'clock, bring your meat :shock: :oops: and something to cook and or drink.
Past, present and any future members more than welcome.....Smoking and Barry I'm holding a couple of places for you .....no excuses please.
this message has been authorised by Smurf and the smurfettes.

Cheers Wolruss
Smokin Rock

Post by Smokin Rock »

hey Russ,
thanks for the invite 8) if i did'nt have this pesky distance problem i would make it :lol:
is there a Hawaii chapter for the Wakas?
"This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before." Butt-head
Xmas
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Xmas »

29 December - don't u WAKA blokes go on holiday - cause there's no waves down there...... right :wink:

Russ - can u put the date for the Club Challenge on your agenda - WAKA's turn to host - not that home ground advantage did SKC any good this year... may be it did for Keg 8) :arrow:

Just in the process of setting dates for SKC 08 comps

cheers and merry xmas :D :D :D
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

Hey Smoking, reason accepted :roll: :roll: ......this time, still waiting on an answer from Barry though. I believe Mark Abel (Mabel) from the WAKA's was over there in October trying get something going, can't remember if it was a chapter or a sphincter :shock: :shock:
G'day Grant, definitely on the agenda, maybe we'll let the boys from Newcastle know a week or so after the event :twisted: :twisted: .....we need some sort of advantage..... :oops: :oops: would'nt it be something if we actually got waves down here for the Challenge :shock: ....always a first time for everything :roll: .....just don't expect it all the time.

Anyway here's wishing everybody a Merry Xmas (put that bottle of champers down Grant) and a Happy New Year.

Cheers Wolruss
barry

wakas

Post by barry »

Hi Russ
Thanks for the invite mate, Your a sweetheart to remember me and my honorary WAKA status :D
I've got heaps of work going on right now, "tis the 'busy' season" so wont be able to make it to this event :cry:
looking forward to partaking of that south coast hospitality again at some point in the future. :wink:
Say hello to all the WAKAs for me and I am sure that you all will have heaps of fun 8)
Cheers Mate,
Barry
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

No worries Baz, we'll have one for ya :lol: :lol: . Look forward to seeing you next time your down this way 8) 8) I'll pass on your apologies to the boys and we'll bare up under the pressure :roll: :roll: might have to have another one for ya.

Cheers Wolruss
Gareth 2
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by Gareth 2 »

What time is the meeting Russell after the surf 8)
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

Hey Gareth,
BBQ o'clock, Mr mountain, around 11 to 12 (midday), if your not working tag along for a surf, we could always use someone to clear the crowds :shock: :shock: . Nice coloured "T"shirt I saw you in the other day :P :P :roll: :roll: :wink: If there anyone you know, even bucket mouth, that would like to come along........no.....forget that, not bucket mouth......please not, bucket mouth :twisted: :twisted:

Cheers Wolruss
Gareth 2

Post by Gareth 2 »

Love red (Man u) supporter :D 8)
MALLEE BULL

Post by MALLEE BULL »

HOPE TO GET DOWN FOR A SURF AND BBQ.
NEED ANYTHING FOR THE BBQ.
CHEERS,
MAL
LOVE FIXING UP OLD BOARDS
AND STAINED GLASS WINDOWS
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

Hey Mal,
Be good to see you there on Saturday, bring half a cow and a keg for breaky and we'll think about the BBQ after a surf.
No seriously bring whatever you want to eat or drink, you be able to find the house ? If not PM me and we'll figure it out.

Cheers Wolruss
MALLEE BULL

Post by MALLEE BULL »

G'DAY RUSS,
HALF A COW AND A KEG FOR BREAKY :lol:
I DON'T THINK WE WILL SURFING AFTER THAT :lol:
I THINK I CAN FIND YOUR HOUSE WITH THAT VAN OF YOURS
PARKED OUT THE FRONT.I'LL BE ABLE TO SEE IT FROM BULLI PASS :!:
LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
CHEERS,
MAL
LOVE FIXING UP OLD BOARDS
AND STAINED GLASS WINDOWS
gene west

fiesta

Post by gene west »

Hey Waka's, I'm comin', bringin' organic beers and tofu burgers, any of those shirt's left? Happy Holidays fellas, hope you guy's have a great time!!! Mal, when ya comin' over for a surf?
geno
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

Hey Geno,
good to see your back in the mix, us blokes are good at ragging on each other 'cause we don't taken anything much seriously, so mostly it's in jest and if anybody finds that they are getting serious then the sooner they realise they have been "sucked in" the sooner they can laugh about it. Cheers to you for your post, and apologies for the "dropkick" comment and the boys are right in the fact that Mal was using Aussie humour in his comment, but that's for Mal to take up with you. I'm sure that we're all one and the same in our love and passion for our sport, I suppose a lesson for me to take away from this is to allow others more freedom to explain it from their slant. As far as I'm concerned, if your over here you'd be welcome at a WAKA's pointscore.......just put a hold on the tofu in those burgers and I don't care what sort of beer it is as long as it's beer.

Cheers Wolruss
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

Fellow WAKA's, future WAKA's, visiting honarary WAKA's or just the curious,
The next WAKA pointscore will be held at Thirroul at 7.30am on Jan. 13th. Anybody wishing to attend and are not aware where Thirroul is please PM me and I'll give you directions. Lets hope the surfing gods look kindly upon us that day.

Cheers Wolruss