KNEELO COVE GATHERING

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

jim richardson
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by jim richardson »

You don't have to wait for the crowds to thin out anymore. :wink: Just use Uncle Jimmy's time tested method of, "Don't look, Just GO!!" :shock: That's the secret to surfing Lowers on a crowded day. :twisted: Sure you wont be the most popular guy in the line up that day, but who cares you will have had all the waves that you deserve :lol: In fact my panel of cove experts can tell you. The "Don't look Just GO!!" technique works anytime at every crowded spot world wide. :roll: Heck if you have ever noticed this is the way that most surfers grom and expert alike from around the globe are getting their share of waves in any line up. :D There are two methods to get away with this.

1. Every time you paddle back out to the group your surfing with smile big act humble and apologetic. You just have to say your sorry to whom ever might be offended by your new style. If you are new to D.L.J.G. program this is how you should deal with the possible negative crowd response.

2. Pay no attention to the whiners. This is the way most experienced users choose to use the "Don't look, Just GO!!" method.

Use either of these get away with it methods and you will be ready for the next crowded set with a smile and no guilt.

Uncle Jimmy Inc. does not assume any liability for the misuse or abuse of the D.L.J.G. technique. Do Not Use the D.L.J.G. program unless you are over 18 years of age weigh at least 190lbs. and are ready to get punched repeatedly by an angry crowd. Which means if you are hassled, beaten or bloodied by anyone for using the techniques explained above or you do not fit the description given here. Its your fault and you are an idiot. :mrgreen:
gumby
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by gumby »

Uncle Jimmy Inc. does not assume any liability for the misuse or abuse of the D.L.J.G. technique. Do Not Use the D.L.J.G. program unless you are over 18 years of age weigh at least 190lbs. and are ready to get punched repeatedly by an angry crowd. Which means if you are hassled, beaten or bloodied by anyone for using the techniques explained above or you do not fit the description given here. Its your fault and you are an idiot. :mrgreen:[/quote]

It helps to be a repeat offender. That way if everyone want to kick your A-- no one will :lol:

Have been using this method for years Has cost me a few beers tho :wink:
To do what I want to do
I have to do what have to do

Craig
Ler

Post by Ler »

I haven't seen anybody get beat (outside of Bolsa) since the the 80's, that s*&^ dont happen no more. The law would throw somebody in jail so fast. Bolsa is a whole different animal though, the law just drives by. They know better than to show up there!
Mike Fernandez

Post by Mike Fernandez »

The D.L.J.G. method works best with an old board also, they use that technique at Rockaway in the summer with rental logs. Best to have an old board to bash a lip off the logger. :wink: I agree with Ler, but I'm pretty sure the cops don't even bother driving nearby anymore. Last I heard it took a SWAT team to issue a traffic ticket to one of Ler's underlings, and that was an LAPD team because the HBPD team wouldn't do it. :shock:
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
shew
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by shew »

Ler, Check out todays OC register. The local section, on that cover page has HB's finest taking down some hoolagans out in front of gallaghers P & G last night and moved to Fred's Mexi Rest. I heard a rumer it all started at the Cove yesterday morning.
Big Fred

Post by Big Fred »

shewwie,being the enforcer of the cove, i was there on sunday and nothing happened out of the norm,other than ler giving me a wake up call and saying he'll be there when i got there and he was already cooking waffels at home :wink:
nothing happened at the world famous Fred's Restaurant that was named after me, not to brag, but at the cove the only thing that happened is some kook burning his whole bedroom furniture in a fire pit that had five cop cars show up and not even sighting him for a ticket.
i shoulda went over there and kicked his a$$, but being the passive fred that i am, i decided to sit back and watch the big bonfire that went up in black smoke and couldn't do anything about it cause' our cove police officers never saw anything like that before.

p.s.-ler you better show up on saturday. :D
...and bring me coffee,black and tan, thank you.

The Sarge
Mike Fernandez

Post by Mike Fernandez »

I'll be in town from Sept. 7 to the 19th looking for Paris, when I'm not at the Cove, I'll be at Bolsa burning stuff. :twisted:
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
MWROBERTSON

fire

Post by MWROBERTSON »

FRED, WAS THAT YOUR BUUDY WHO DECIDED TO SET A- BLAZE HIS BEDROOM SET? THE GUY WENT NUTS WHEN THE COPS SHOWED UP. WE ALL WATCHED IN AMAZEMENT AT THE MELLOW DEAMEANOR THE GUY HAD WITH THE COPS AND PASSERS BY. NOT!! :wink:

JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE COVE.
shew

Post by shew »

FRED!! That was the same guy they showed in the photo. Except, he was face down with a knee in his back! ya!!
Razor

Post by Razor »

The usual crew was there today blazing in the water . Tom B Shew Fred The Doc LER Tom LINN show up with 2 young guns tearing it up good. good day @ KNEELO COVE RAZOR :D :D :roll:
surfhorn

Post by surfhorn »

Is Shew any relation to pro trumpeter Bobby Shew? Inquiring (trumpeter) minds want to know.
kbing since plywood days
GoonRider13
Grom (25 or less posts to site)
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Post by GoonRider13 »

A long time ago "mmm2yrs" I just got done surfing on the north side of huntington peir, i was walking and my friend sez to me.."here comes your people." I looked up expecting to see a bunch of cholos or something. but it was about like 8 or 9 kneeriders! I assumed they all knew each other thru this cool website ksusa. looking back im thinking how cool it was for these guys to approach me and introduce them selves. I dont recall ever haveing a immediate acceptance feeling um anywhere? Everyone said hi we looked at each others boards and that was it. Im used to rideing by myself day and night. I havent seen the group since but I would be real happy to run into these guys again. Can you guys tell me where you ride so maybe we could have a surf together. I usually got one to burn! Thanks!!!
Lower your standards Raise your average.
Negative Attention Is Still Attention
Razor

Post by Razor »

we will be at huntington street tower 9 dawn patrol sunday
tahiti_nui

Post by tahiti_nui »

sunday 11/8 morning video on hbkneelo10.com homepage
thanks guys, call me again sometime... rm