To the kneelos that have been grouphuggin at river..

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

fooj
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by fooj »

k 1 you really got to dumb it down here. We're an insecure bunch. Also be real careful what you type you could be censored. Start with stopping the fruitcake thing, not nice. Even if you are a dildo head. OK I'm done, this is way above my kneeling self.
bongbong
WayneK

Post by WayneK »

Kaser, Thanks for posting the pics. Your blog site is very cool. That was a Mother's Day Sunday hyped south swell free for all for sure :!: Tuesday was much better and Wed was smaller but clean. Cool pic of Steva 8) .
That olympus waterproof camera is sweet. They now make a 10 mega pixcel version. I'm going to try and pick one up during our lay over in Singapore. Thanks again for sharing; the next set wave is yours. :D Cheers, Wayne
jim richardson
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by jim richardson »

Nice site k1. Beware the pack! :shock: :D
kaser_one
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by kaser_one »

fooj wrote:k 1 you really got to dumb it down here. We're an insecure bunch. Also be real careful what you type you could be censored. Start with stopping the fruitcake thing, not nice. Even if you are a dildo head. OK I'm done, this is way above my kneeling self.
OMG, are you serious? Getting "sensored" for "fruitcake"?

I'm not gonna last here very long.
wino

Post by wino »

You'll be a favorite of a few and the enemy of many. Welcome aboard and post up a shot of you with the "head"gear. :wink:

And we are all fruitcakes here so no worries. But watch out for the cross dressers in your hood, they can be aggressive. :shock:
Big Fred

Post by Big Fred »

dave, dave, dave we all know all the crossdressers come from down south :shock: