Oceanside Sunday.........July 20th

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

KEL
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Oceanside Sunday.........July 20th

Post by KEL »

Joel Mayer and Co.........seems to want a oc vs sd vs whoever gathering Sunday am at Oceanside 8) 8) . Looks like some good surf pushing through and with a pro photag taking pics and buying breakfast afterwards....sounds like a lot of fun!!!! (I added the $$$breakfast Joel, you dont really have to buy breakie :shock: :shock: ).... Sounds like we will be @ the s. jetty but probably move south towards the pier. (only a peak or two) Then go eat a good hearty breakfast afterwards! Very worst scenario, bunch of friends getting together for a little S. swell. 6-7am ( I am in) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) KEL
KEL

Post by KEL »

Hello kneelo buddys!!!!! kinda teetering on staying local at the cove or newport tomorrow...Didnt realise Mark was having a little bash, Happy B-day by the way, Joel Mayer was trying to put a little something together and maybe we can do it another time. If things change, please call Joel @ 760)-434-5166.
Hopefully will see some of the crew tomorrow, KEL
maxb
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by maxb »

hey kel if it's any good at newport tomorrow i'll be around 52 or56 probably kenny also
kbing newport
gumby

Post by gumby »

Am I getting up early and heading to the cove or really early and going to Oceanside? Need to check out the board repair I have done today :roll:

Or do I just go to chirch as I had planed?
To do what I want to do
I have to do what have to do

Craig
WayneK

Post by WayneK »

I'll be at the Cove early.....cross your fingers the wind will cooperate 8)
KEL

Post by KEL »

Hey Gumby, why dont you bring your ebay clearys to the cove early........churchs doesnt do well with a south wind anyways :cry: :cry: :cry: . Not really sure who is going to oceanside, so I am electing to stay local, start with the cove then head towards newport depending on conditions. Max, they will keep your spot if you miss a day at 52nd st...as long as they dont know you are dipping into the cove 8) 8) . KEL
toofast3

Post by toofast3 »

I`ll be in O`side so it just my be a good thing you guys aren`t showing up :twisted: :wink:
Steven Lewis

Post by Steven Lewis »

Going to the creek, Zeke let me no when your headed up north again for a session at salt creek.
gumby

Post by gumby »

Looking at swell, wind and, tide. I am going to Oceanside :) It is all about the best waves for the gas money :wink: I hope everyone gets waves 8) 8) KEL one of the DC's is yours at cost.
To do what I want to do

Craig
kneelingBROTHA

Post by kneelingBROTHA »

I have got to go to one of these gatherings sometime! For my info, where is the infamous "kneelo cove"? I trip down south a bit, and I'll bring my kneeboard along with my boogie sometime and shred the gnar with you guys at "the cove" on my kneeboard if you guys give me a heads up as to what you all are talking about. I would be stoked to share some waves with a lot of fellow kneeboarders; I always listen to good pointers about riding. Its all about learning and progressing! Let me know.
dropkneeing is a sin...isn't it?
gumby

Post by gumby »

Not really a gathering more a paddle fest. Could have been better. South wind really ruled the day. Good to see some of the guys.
To do what I want to do

Craig
toofast3

Post by toofast3 »

The O`side harbor with condistions like that are tuff to say the least. After about an hr, I got out and went to the pier. Waves were about the same size, current not as bad, and smoother. Surfed there for another 1 1/2-2 hrs and had fun..... But it`s always good surf with the buds