Vicco Kneelos Kitty Session

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

mFox
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by mFox »

Ahhh Yeahhhh!! this is getting good :-) 5 + me, chickenman and possibly Gary Clark. Come on guys, let's make this one a biggun!!! Welcome Travis, long time no see, where ya been??? .... be great to see ya out there mate.
If we can get Redmond and Stan away from their ladies for the day and entice Bouldy we'll almost make the dozen!! Who else can we get???? GET THE WORD OUT!!! If we have to we'll surf in shifts. Is "Chemical" back from the snow yet?? Anthony Taylor...... where are ya??? Scabby Knackers???

"Let the good times roll and roll on the good times, Vicco kneelo's will make our presence known!!!"

BTW Jimbo.... have you got the newie wet yet????.... what are the banks at Woolamai looking like for a small one on Sat????
Let me know mate.
Fox
Stanley
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Stanley »

Hay Foxman Tim is back and has already surfed the heads 5 times getting severely slotted.. I will try to be there get pommy there it would be nice to entice Pete Fairweather too... Thats a pretty loaded crowed of great surfers to surf with.

Foxman come surf the peninsula on sat early morning Good banks St andrews and a great righthander at Portsea
mFox

Post by mFox »

HeyStan,
Those are the magic words I wanted to hear!!!! Good Banks at St A. What time and where do you want to meet tomorrow??? I'm keen as hell :-) the Chicken probably will be too.

Mate it would be a ripper to get Tim, Pete and Pom for the next session. Your job will be to hound them to turn up.... cool :-)

Maybe we can see about making one of the sessions in the near future a family type thing. Get all and any to bring their lady friends, munchkins and/or mamma's down the ocean. Red and a few slabs...... Camera's, Food hmmmm what ya think??? everyone!!! Input please.

BTW I've got a camera man keen (my son) but....... he charges $5 per person and is seriously out to make a buck @ 10 yrs old, even charges me!!
Fox
budgie

Post by budgie »

Dean has broken somethin arm related

Hope you get better soon Dean

Budgie
mFox

Post by mFox »

WTF!!!!!! Budgie???? Deano with a broken wing?? Faaarrrrkkkk!! that sucks!!! where did you hear this, when???
Fox
islandjim

Post by islandjim »

dean has broken a bone in his hand at work, I spoke to him this morning and he will be out of the water for a month. He is not real happy! . Surfed aussie track this morning, two out , heaps of fun. Will be a little smaller tomorrow. The new board will be ready for the next time I get home.
Kev
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by Kev »

islandjim wrote:... and he will be out of the water for a month. He is not real happy! ...
:shock:
hope it mends sooner than expected and you are back in the water as soon as possible
mFox

Post by mFox »

Hey Guys, this weekend is on!!! Sat as an appetizer, Sunday as the main. Up to Huey as to what's on the menu. Early is the better.
Cya there...
Fox
albert

Post by albert »

whats the water temp like down there?

driving down wednesday and we are still wearing 3/2mm steamers up here. Do I need to bring a 4/3?
mFox

Post by mFox »

Hey Albert,
We're just getting into 2/3's now, for us it's pretty good atm but it would not be a bad idea to bring the heavy artillery just in case :-). Water temps around 14C. If your down by this Friday (7th) the good tip is for that arvo. Swell, tide and wind are looking very good for a bit of a barrel fest for around a 3:30 hit the water. Myself and a couple of others will be hitting Kitty's, get on down mate.
Conditions are looking pretty good for next week too. Some good banks at Woollie as well.

Cya down here
Fox
albert

Post by albert »

mFox wrote:Hey Albert,
We're just getting into 2/3's now, for us it's pretty good atm but it would not be a bad idea to bring the heavy artillery just in case :-). Water temps around 14C. If your down by this Friday (7th) the good tip is for that arvo. Swell, tide and wind are looking very good for a bit of a barrel fest for around a 3:30 hit the water. Myself and a couple of others will be hitting Kitty's, get on down mate.
Conditions are looking pretty good for next week too. Some good banks at Woollie as well.

Cya down here
thanks for the info.

I wont be getting down there till late next wednesday the 12th.
mFox

Post by mFox »

Cool mate, good chance of a few waves around then. Drive safe and watch those frigging speeding cameras............ there everywhere!!!!!!!

BTW the flies are back so bring the aeroguard.
Fox
finger

Post by finger »

SORRY mark

can't make it sunday now
KM friday pm was OK just me jim windy BUT GOOD FUN
MJ

Post by MJ »

Second Sunday of the month coming up being the 15th. Are we having a gathering?

Stan I know we discussed Tibir St but light south west wind with a 1.5m swell at low tide might not be the best pick. Any suggestions/interest?
islandjim

Post by islandjim »

I would love to be there bit i will be away at work. I will get some info to you mark f so that you can tell the guys what the latest is.The club is so close!!!!
I got kitty's today with only 3 out so it was fun.