HB-State Park

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

Casey Patelski
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Casey Patelski »

Mark, Had a blast surfing with you guys Saturday as well. Your extra happier these days with your newie too. Seems to fit you well. I had to leave after just 1 hour to work but it was the best one hour of the day!!

Casey
COVE PADS,KneeloLab 6-0PoisonDart DeanCleary 3x Cncav Roundtail 5Fin, 6-0 PoisonDart Infinity 3x Cncav Pintail 3 Fin, Blast 5-9StubVector Swallow Quad, 5-9Vartanian Poison Dart 3x Cncav PinTail 3fin, 6-0Flashpoint DoubleBump Swallow & 5-10 WingPin 3fins.
Tom Linn
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by Tom Linn »

Chris and I seldom surf with the kneelo bros so I'm extra stoked to share a few waves with my friends.

Well said Mark. I share your sentiment exactly.
bigtony
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Yesterday

Post by bigtony »

Bummer I missed you guys!
I had a late afternoon session between the JG's tower and Huntington St. and scored the funnest little oil glass peaks pretty much by myself and was thinking how cool it woul be if Ler or one of the other crippled crew would paddle out too.
I think the only time I"m really ok with having others around is when it's another kneeboarder. Other than that, stay away from me!!!!

MR,see ya tomorrow for lunch and hopefully a surf if we are lucky! Checked it before dark and there should be some wind swell surf for the early morning too.

Malama Pono
BIG TONY