Salt Creek- this Sunday Nov 30

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

Tom Linn
Legend (Contribution King!)

Salt Creek- this Sunday Nov 30

Post by Tom Linn »

Salt Creek / Gravels has been goin' off the last few mornings. Gravels loves the morning high tide. Winds have been light off shore. Crowd was moderate this morning. Just move further down the beach as the crowd increases. Sunday's forecast calls for good NW swell coupled with a tide rising to 5+ at 9AM. Perfect for Gravels. Could be excellent for photos if anyone wants to take pics.

It's all about the barrels at Gravels.

cya in the H20 at dawn.
Jimbo

Creek

Post by Jimbo »

Tom - would love to join you but Jimputz and I are at Rincon this weekend. Small so far bu we did manage to get some fun ones this morning with a very light crowd.
maxb

Post by maxb »

tom ,kenny and i are the 2 out with you this a m . we are headed to oxnard tomorrow and hopefully it will be good. i'm sure it will be good at creek. the direction should be good
max
kbing newport
Steven Lewis
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Steven Lewis »

Tom Ive been back in the OC since march and have not been out in over a year, Im going to try and make to the creek in the morning, hope to see you out there. I may need help I have put on to much lbs time to work it off.

Steve
KEL

Post by KEL »

c-ya in da morning Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEL
KEL

Post by KEL »

Tom, it was great seeing you this morning and especially Joe and his spectacular in and out SHACKS at gravels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My 1st 2 waves were nice barrels and hair still dry!!!! 3rd wave....got hung up and got held under for a good few seconds!!! Sorry Joe for sending you to the point, I actually didnt see much happening there so looked a little futher north and had some nice waves, unfortunatly the fog was a little heavy and I could not see you come down the steps. Thanks for the heads up Tom, I heard kneelo cove was not so hot. KEL