pre contest gathering

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

badknees1
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

pre contest gathering

Post by badknees1 »

Will there be or could there be a pre-contest or post contest gathering of contestants and non-contestants for a free surf at the Cove. I'd like to film that from the sand and mostly from the water ( I got a water housing and will try to stay out of the way) for posterity and our knee descendants. I guess that would have to be Thursday or Sunday, a work day or a church day, but I'd like to get some footage if there is a gathering. I shot some of last years contest footage posted on YOUTUBE under Kneelo 2010...what an amatuer! The official contest videographer was much better and had more footage of all the contestants! I'll be there shooting again during this contest. I just would like to document all the kneeboarding I can and this would be a grand opprtunity to do so and share our passion with everybody.
badknees1

free surf

Post by badknees1 »

.........or perhaps this comming weekend
tahiti_nui

Post by tahiti_nui »

put a few bills worth of fuel in the rambler and head south,
first exit after pendleton to o-side harbor @ dawn this sunday & look for hoodie men around a pink box,
sd card not included.
C U thair...
badknees1

Post by badknees1 »

I just want to thank the COVE people for your welcome this morning. How did you manage to order up those waves, what's the secret. Sorry for goofing up some of your waves for being in the way. I need to watch those old WW2 sub movies "dive. dive" I am working on getting some photos off the videos I took onto the KSUSA website. God willing I'll be at Oceanside tomorrow morning.