2004 KSUSA Kneelo Festival- date and venue

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

kneelonick
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

qualifications for juniors?

Post by kneelonick »

i'm 19 am i competing in the juniors brackets? that would be nice since i haven't been kb'ing half as long as 90 percent of the people on this site. also me and scott wessling have been recently teaching my friend how to kb he's the same age should i get him to enter also or should i tell him to wait for next yr? also what would it take for us to have a contest at the lane? that would be SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! i'd be willing to pay the extra entry amount plus it's less of a gamble with the surf since there's always waves no matter what the conditions. and when it gets good it gets great. plus it makes u look way better than u think u r :lol: not including the arena style cliff i mean it's totally set up perfect for contests. sorry getting carried away again :D
Tom Linn
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by Tom Linn »

the set-up for the Juniors will depend on the number of younger guys that show. We also have a AA division for the newbies. Looking forwarding to meeting you.
Tom Linn

Post by Tom Linn »

FYI cost for Juniors will be just $25