queensland kneelo club

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

wolruss
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by wolruss »

Must be the water up there, even Pete's talking funny like .... oohhh that's right Mullumbimby's got a sale on & the excess goes in the water supply ...... cookies ..... cookies........
analbirth

Post by analbirth »

yeah russ gobbledygook takes a while to get your tongue around
once you've had black you'll never go back!!!
Peter Ware
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by Peter Ware »

It is the claytons conversation the one that you have when you do not have one. Plenty of game time but no goals or results. Tennis plenty of rallies but no points. Kingscliff to Bruns where ever your call :? :wink:
womble
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by womble »

So in the interests of public safety ... and with the imminent threat of the stink eyed swamp dweller and the ageing yet youthfully effervescent McWilliams wines mascot joining farces for a splash. I'd like to make this announcement ... Peter don't believe AB when he tries to convince you that he's a renowned amateur proctologist.

That was totally uncalled for ... yeah so ... well why ... I don't know ... you need to have a good look at yourself ... yeah well you need to stop talking to yourself ... oh really I'm not the one answering back ... actually you are ... no I'm not ... are too ... am not ... you just did ... didn't ... did ... didn't ... did ... didn't ...did ... didn't ... did ... didn't ... did ... didn't ... did ... didn't ...did ... didn't ... did ... didn't ...did ... didn't ... did ... didn't ... shut up ... you shut up ... if your not careful I'll punch myself in the face.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand.
While imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Albert Einstein ... Yeah Bert.
analbirth

Post by analbirth »

you were sniggering to yourselves again whilst writing that weren't you :lol:
womble

Post by womble »

Chortle is the word ... I was chortling.
While imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

analbirth

Post by analbirth »

one was chortling the other was sniggering so you were snorteling how's the septum holding up :twisted:
Peter Ware

Post by Peter Ware »

I am hungry and because of that I am angry so I am hangry. Hangry sorry is my word for the day. Chortle, Chortle, Sniigger, Snigger :twisted:
analbirth

Post by analbirth »

thats kinda from the OAK milk add isn't it?
womble

Post by womble »

analbirth wrote:one was chortling the other was sniggering so you were snorteling how's the septum holding up :twisted:
The honker's just fine ... thanks.

Anyway ... I have a slight reprieve from the fiasco of Mexico down under ... should be touching down in the aeroplane nest this evening at 21:00 hours (ish). Tomorrow I surf regardless of conditions ... have obligations to fulfil on the first day after the sabbath ... returning to the place they named the cup after on the same day the cup is to be run ... a horse will win that race ... women will get tarted up only to return drunken and bedraggled ... I will be stuck in BFNW for just under a fortnight ... my new surfboard will be cured when I return ... are we having any fun yet.

analbirth

Post by analbirth »

wow an opening on tuesday morning...... i'm in like flynn, let's assess forthcoming conditions and confab
womble

Post by womble »

analbirth wrote:wow an opening on tuesday morning...... i'm in like flynn, let's assess forthcoming conditions and confab
We'll see. A few waves coming through at the Gatta ... on points of no return ... building it was this afternoon ... glassy too. Tomorrow hey ... wax up swampy.