gatherings

Post your comments on current or past events, things we can improve on or just a summary of your views.

Moderator: Moderator

knee-rider
Local (More than 25 post)

gatherings

Post by knee-rider »

Hi friends
I am an Expatriate American living and working overseas. I do come back to visit family at least once a year and I am scheduled to make it back this February
Anyone know if there are any events scheduled in Southern Cali during this month??
Are there any interesting swop meets I could attend that might have/involve kneeboards??
Anyone's input would be much appreciated
Also I am new to kneeboarding (but not to surfing 28yrs) and was wondering if anyone knows about surfshops South of LA that might carry a good selection of boards for me to choose one and take back with me
One of the advantages of Kneeboards gotta be the travel advantages of these boards and the ease to stuff them in rental cars-- a great plus for a person that travels as much as I do
Thanks folks
looking forward to y'alls input
fishfinger
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by fishfinger »

saturday feb 8th nssa contest 9th st. huntington beach just a couple blocks north of the pier....and every weekend dawn patrol kneelo cove a couple blocks south of the pier...a bunch of kneeboarders and a few shops around here that sell boards off the rack
Doc Turbo

Re: gatherings

Post by Doc Turbo »

Hi Kneerider, I am also American Expatriate, what country are you in?

Hopefully somewhere with waves

knee-rider wrote:Hi friends
I am an Expatriate American living and working overseas. I do come back to visit family at least once a year and I am scheduled to make it back this February
Anyone know if there are any events scheduled in Southern Cali during this month??
Are there any interesting swop meets I could attend that might have/involve kneeboards??
Anyone's input would be much appreciated
Also I am new to kneeboarding (but not to surfing 28yrs) and was wondering if anyone knows about surfshops South of LA that might carry a good selection of boards for me to choose one and take back with me
One of the advantages of Kneeboards gotta be the travel advantages of these boards and the ease to stuff them in rental cars-- a great plus for a person that travels as much as I do
Thanks folks
looking forward to y'alls input

Post by knee-rider »

Hi Doc
sorry for the late reply but traveling now back in the US
I am living and working out of Italy (Europe)
Where are you located