novos meeting this weekend

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

grot
Local (More than 25 post)

Novo's

Post by grot »

Only 11 more sleeps :) to the next Novo comp at 2nd creek Redhead Beach, September 11th.

Yes thats right fella's, you get to sleep in this Sunday and be worshipped all day for Fathers Day. :roll: :roll:

See you on the 11th.
grot
Headwax

Post by Headwax »

Hi Grot,

I ssee you posted this twice because probably when you pressed the last post on this thread you got an error message saying that that page does not exist. This sometimes happens on this forum because of black holes and other kinds of semi vaccummmmms so you need a long post like this to BUMP the thread into the next page which thouygh it once existed no longer exists until one posts a post like this which is long and boring.

Hence the reason for the post.
Only 11 more sleeps to the next Novo comp at 2nd creek Redhead Beach, September 11th.

Yes thats right fella's, you get to sleep in this Sunday and be worshipped all day for Fathers Day.

See you on the 11th.
grot
Headwax

Post by Headwax »

Hi Grot,

I ssee you posted this twice because probably when you pressed the last post on this thread you got an error message saying that that page does not exist. This sometimes happens on this forum because of black holes and other kinds of semi vaccummmmms so you need a long post like this to BUMP the thread into the next page which thouygh it once existed no longer exists until one posts a post like this which is long and boring.

Hence the reason for the post. Now a long vacuumof nothing to bump it onto the next page

Only 11 more sleeps to the next Novo comp at 2nd creek Redhead Beach, September 11th.

Yes thats right fella's, you get to sleep in this Sunday and be worshipped all day for Fathers Day.

See you on the 11th.
grot
damo

Post by damo »

itst novo time again,sunday,redhead 2nd creek 7.30 if southerly........oh you know the rest,c ya there.by the way shannons not coming this week hes gone to qld to give us other guys a chance he rekons.meet a guy called dominic today whos just moved to newy from central coast,said he used to surf with wax in maroubra in the 80's.said he is goin to show up.
Headwax

Post by Headwax »

oh oh!

Not domo the dominico!

I am about to be found out. 8)
damo

Post by damo »

novos scored perfect little 2-3fters at redhead on sunday(the only bank on the beach and in town) with no-one else out,amazing! surfing well on the day was baden-as usual,barney,mel,headwax,2 socks-fresh off the boat from indo,jim,darren,charlie,pete the pres....geez everyone was tearing the place apart(wish we had a teams challenge,hey) results..1st baden,2nd heato,3rd me,4th headwax.gary hamer won the repa final,well done to the 18 guys that showed up and see ya next month.ps baden spent more time in the barrell than on land.
albert
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by albert »

damo wrote:(wish we had a teams challenge,hey) .
:lol:
grot

Post by grot »

thanks Damo
Sunday was an amazing day, considering what was on offer when we all arrived at 7.30 :( ..........but it just got better and better :D , which proves once again that "we kneelo's may not be Hueys most fashionable sons but we are his frick'en favourite" 8) 8) 8)

grot
Headwax

Post by Headwax »

Grot wrote:
we kneelo's may not be Hueys most fashionable sons
Hey, I represent that remark! Who was it that not only looked like Ralph Lauren on the weekend, but had also borrowed his hair stylist for the occasion? And it wasn't just the hair. It was the RED t-shirt.

Damo, you rip on that board mate. Can I have it for a while? Heh.

Good to see Baden back to his old self.... Philip Island beware. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ross

Post by ross »

hey boys,
surfed 3-4 foot rights at a beach ryhming with coasties on sunday :)
me and two mates 8) cooking.
the banks are in order :lol:

the day before said two mates ordered 2 original design MR twinnies.how cool is it to just strut staight in the shop and yak to MR?the guy is that down to earth you think your talking to your mate 8)

LEGEND
Headwax

no wonder we get the Laplander Backpackers cheersquad

Post by Headwax »

Damo Barretts new magic board.
Rips! Photo Stone (thanks Jim)

nostalgia
Last edited by Headwax on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
damo

Post by damo »

geez,could you put any more fins on the board,shannons goin to be envious. (we give him heaps cause he rides a 5 fin)
Headwax

Post by Headwax »

well now I've been excommunicated from the Novos

surf report monday the blay day of september 2005

bitchin waves today at Redhead.
4 hours session, bank to myself,
right in front of caravan park going crazy
mean 4 and a half plus foor.
More lefts than "lefthanders" just north of the caravan park track.
After three hours one guys paddles out to help me surf - gets swept down the beach in the rip.
Nice rip. Good rip. :lol:

Went onshore at 5.0O pm.
KAVA

Post by KAVA »

Damo Barretts new magic board.
Rips!
HMMM... NICE FISHING LURE :P EVEN COMES WITH ITS OWN CASE! J/K
"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air… "
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
6'1", dean cleary tri, 6'0 Flashpoint tri, 5'9 chuck dent (epoxy quad), 9' velzy (single fin triple stringer)
damo

Post by damo »

its novo time again this sunday 7.30 redhead,shannon,barney,heato an myself surfed there yesterday (with a guest appearance by headwax ) great bank at 2nd creek nice 3fters running to beach.sorry mel i wont be there,deanos got me doin another dive course,have fun boys and take out baden(he turned 44 yesterday he has gotta slow down soon)