Contest Comedies

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

Big Fred
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

contest

Post by Big Fred »

Ed,
I think I have somthing to do with Berry missing his heat. We were just talking about this yesterday. So here I go, My wife's cousin was in the navy and he's been out at sea for 6 months and he wanted to see some dancing girls. So we got Berry into Cherries and that boy did have some fun! :D :D Anybody else would of got kicked out, but not Berry, I think we walked into the room about 7.a.m. :lol: :lol: It was a very long night!!
Our bar tab was a good one.
Jack Beresford
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

follies

Post by Jack Beresford »

I remember one of our NSSA College Team events at RJs - the wind was blowing like 30mph straight down the beach. You had to paddle out 1/4 mile up the beach and by the time you rode a wave you were 1/4 mile down the beach. No way to paddle into the wind. After each ride you got out and ran back up the beach. Except the wind was so strong we had "board caddies" waiting to help each team member. I think I caught one wave in the entire 20 minute final. It was SFKneelo's last event before graduation and he won it. Good for the Blowfish!

Jack