KSUSA 2007 World Titles Photos

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

DarcyM
Legend (Contribution King!)

KSUSA 2007 World Titles Photos

Post by DarcyM »

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prs ... ont?c=0E7W

Hi All -

I've linked the KSUSA Titles website above and in about a week or so we will be updating the website to add photos from the 2007 World Titles - both surfing shots and photos of people and events. From the website you'll be able to browse photos and purchase prints. Right now the photos from the 2005 titles are still there as you can see, but the new ones will be there soon. Hopefully between Joel and I we'll get lots of cool kneeboarding pics! I know Joel has already taken more than 1000 photos and the contest hasn't even started yet!

I'll also be posting a few choice ones here. But remember if you do buy some prints a portion of our sales will go right back to KSUSA. I've also added international shipping, and I'm currently researching shipping rates.

thanks and see you all in Santa Cruz!
dm

"Push the button, Max!"
gene west

site

Post by gene west »

DarcyM.....just checked out the link you posted.....great site and great photo's.....all killer, no filler!!!!!!Happy New Year!!!! geno
geno
KAVA

Post by KAVA »

a live webcast would be an added bonus. any word on that?
"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air… "
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
6'1", dean cleary tri, 6'0 Flashpoint tri, 5'9 chuck dent (epoxy quad), 9' velzy (single fin triple stringer)
Tom Linn

Post by Tom Linn »

you can watch the event live on the Surf Line Steamers Lane camera unless the action is obscured by the judges stand.
KAVA

Post by KAVA »

just a note: if you published your photos using flash there is greater protection from the local photo steeler 8) and we could get a better view of the pics.
"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air… "
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
6'1", dean cleary tri, 6'0 Flashpoint tri, 5'9 chuck dent (epoxy quad), 9' velzy (single fin triple stringer)