Thanks to organizers of the Contest

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

DavidW
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by DavidW »

Great job on the pics Darcy!
surfhorn
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by surfhorn »

I'm not sure if anyone said a great big THANK YOU to each and every competitor, spectator, friend, family member and other assorted Friends of KBing.

I was totally amazed and gratified with all the cash you all forked over for raffle tickets to win those 5, amazing boards ( thank you very much, sponsors).

But I don't think that the prospect for winning goodies was what prompted eveyone to whip out $40, $50 or $60 .....and many of you did this a few times.

I could tell that the real reason was that you want to support this great endeavor - the KSUSA- and not see it falter. Your love for the sport was readily evident and your kindness noted.

So, next time I see you..........I might even give you a set wave!

To deep for my own good,
Dan
kbing since plywood days
Burnwater
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by Burnwater »

Thanks Darcy for displaying and sharing your wonderful talents, both in and out of the water. The pics are great. Some of them will be permanently mounted surrounding my poster which you and so many others graciously signed so that I can continue to savor the memories of the wonderful experience we all had.

Many waves,
Glenn
tread lightly, lean forward, leave a clean trail.