2007 KSUSA Titles - Let's See The Results!

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

C J Gagner
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by C J Gagner »

D.R. wrote:Looks like it worked out that I'll be in California for this. Just don't know if I'm going to enter the contest. Haven't kneeboarded in 10 years at least. Don't know if 1 day of practice will get me up to my full potential for contest surfing. Will definitely be down with my brother to cheer him on, and surf just outside the contest zone...
Just for the fun ofit bro! I have never surfed a contest before but am going to win on the one having the most fun! :D 8)
Though the course may change sometimes rivers always reach the sea!!!!
D.R.
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Post by D.R. »

My brother talked me into it. Just signed up. Looking forward to getting my ass handed to me in the first heat.
albert
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by albert »

Hey D.R.;

You wouldnt happen to be the same guy as the infamous Doc X? From Avalon, NJ? Used to help run the Brendan Borek contest every summer?

Just curious.
evans
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by evans »

Its like riding a bike D.R...
C J Gagner

Post by C J Gagner »

D.R. wrote:My brother talked me into it. Just signed up. Looking forward to getting my ass handed to me in the first heat.
Well thats O.K. when I get mine handed to me in the first heat we will take our asses in hand and go surf the other jetty and talk story!
Though the course may change sometimes rivers always reach the sea!!!!
D.R.

Post by D.R. »

Nope, I'm from HB California. Surfed a few NSSA contests and in the short-lived CKA with my brother Patrick and Barry back when he was a Dingus...

Haven't been in the water since I've been on the right coast, other than doing the new year's day polar-bear swim at coney island.
albert wrote:Hey D.R.;

You wouldnt happen to be the same guy as the infamous Doc X? From Avalon, NJ? Used to help run the Brendan Borek contest every summer?

Just curious.
gumby

Post by gumby »

Well I know that I am not going to make the reschedule event. :cry: But it was fun to be in the water with so many other knee riders. 8) 8) Rember those that put this on do so out of there love for the sport. To be asked to reschedule is above and beond once again thanks to all involved. The olny thing I will not miss at the rescheduled event is the cold. :twisted: :shock: The best tip I can give is bring fire wood no pallets. :roll: :wink:

Craig
To do what I want to do
I have to do what have to do

Craig