Video's from Santa Cruz?

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

TC
Local (More than 25 post)

Video's from Santa Cruz?

Post by TC »

Ok, I had to miss the Santa Cruz event because we had already booked a cabin last spring to get our annual family ski/boarding trip in this year. It was hot every day and the snow was holding up well but some spring like conditions. Sitting down at the base having a beer in the warm sunshine I could only think about how nice it must be down in Santa Cruz. So my question is where are the videos? Please let me live vicariously and post some videos on youtube with links form ksusa. Thanks TC :lol:
jim richardson
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by jim richardson »

Yeah. 8)
SURFSURFSURF
TC

Post by TC »

So I have checked all the photos in the album section from the contest and there are some outstanding shots. They have me wanting. So my plea goes out for anyone who has some video of the contest to post it for the one that could not make it. Cheers TC
Scott
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by Scott »

I'll try and get something available this week--thanks for your patience.
I'm not influenced by the past; I change it!
kneelingBROTHA

Post by kneelingBROTHA »

Just sent an email to Freeline's guy about pictures of the merchandise from the contest. I'm thinking of springing for a beanie and/or tee! I just want to know what they look like, first.

Thanks to everyone that has brought back photos.

I loved looking at Greybeard's photos, and everyone else's of course! I think I (quite literally) looked at the full res version of almost EVERY photo that has been posted from the contest.

The photo of the week is awesome, by the way. Its a stylish turn to be proud of.
dropkneeing is a sin...isn't it?
TC

Post by TC »

Just checking in to see if anyone has posted any footage of the Santa Cruz contest? Love to see some. Cheers TC