The inaugural kneelos in Indo Invitational

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

southpeakbrad
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by southpeakbrad »

Wow, what a trip along with some great pics :D 8) :shock: Glad the newy went well Tom.
Jon Manss

Post by Jon Manss »

Sorry been away from the site or I would have responded sooner Tom. Your work has improved 10 fold and the proof is in those wave shots what an accomplishment. Thanks for sharing. Jon
Mike Fernandez

Post by Mike Fernandez »

Those look like some freight train waves! 8)
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
Headwax.

Post by Headwax. »

Hey Tomway

YOWZA :)

thanks for sharing

(can I be jealous ?) :)

cheers from oz!
tomway
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by tomway »

Cheers Jon, that means a lot coming from you! Now I'm getting the basic concept dialled in I hope to spend more time on the aesthetic (wood) side of things which is what I'm most into.

Headwax, I meant to tell you years ago when you first started using that avatar, that modern laser surgery would sort those cataracts out in about 5 minutes :D

Trip was a lot of fun. The west java boys, not to be outdone, are out in the surf again today. If anyone would like to join for a trip then please pm, between us, there is usually someone ready to surf on any given day. Better still, move to java, docturbo has a spare room :lol:
stevea

The Inaugural Kneelos in Indo Invitational

Post by stevea »

Sure looks like you guys scored some nice ones great shots not like you to forget things Tom ,I only have the vaguest recollection of what you guys could find so funny ,one minor indiscretion and your branded for life .Wish id been there for this trip hopefully the next

Thanks for the acknowledgement Tom only just finished off the fins for the new toy and trying to get some sleep before arriving in Bali tomorrow arvo
looks like a small pulse on Wednesday to get her wet

Hope to catch up while im in Indo