2011 Kneeboard Surfing World Titles-Phillip Island

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

analbirth
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by analbirth »

listen to steen MJ the gong didn't even have a good footy team until they merged and then they needed the bronco's coach to make them competitive
:P :P
once you've had black you'll never go back!!!
MJ
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by MJ »

Looking forward to a weekend away Steeno, any excuse will do. Even if it is to prove the Gong has no waves and to have a couple of cold ones. :D

AB I didn't think the Gong had a footy team. There are only two footy teams in NSW I can think of Sydney and West Sydney.
Sorry never heard of the broncos. Is that soccer? :P :P :P
Steeno
Legend (Contribution Guru)
Legend (Contribution Guru)

Post by Steeno »

when are you coming through? i could shoot...if you find some surf
http://legless.tv/

dad
coach
godfather
MJ

Post by MJ »

Unfortunately not until the Thursday before the comp now, 6th May.
analbirth

Post by analbirth »

MJ i notice you didn't mention the blues, but nobody rates them anymore anyway so fair call :P :P
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

:shock: :shock: Came in a bit late here....AB :evil: :evil: Bronco's Shmonco's...who put two on 'em last friday....a Dapto boy Brett Morris :P :P This is shaping up to be a good comp. and an equally good s*&^ stir at the after events :D :D keep 'em coming, AB
The common denominator between the teams....Wayne Bennett.....not saying nothing else :roll: :roll:

Cheers Wolruss
MJ

Post by MJ »

Sorry Wolruss didn't understand a word of that, who the heck is Wayne Bennett? :)
AB last time I checked the Blues were a Victorian team and yes at the moment they suck, they should have beaten Essendon on the weekend.
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

:oops: :oops: Sorry MJ, bit of banter with AB.....by way of an explanation...Wayne Bennett was the coach of the Brisbane Bronco's (Rugby League) - very successful combination, now Wayne Bennett has come down into NSW to coach St George/Illawarra (a joint venture team, Illawarra being the Wollongong team) who are now doing really well in NRL.....common denominator Wayne Bennett,
There's always a bit of rivalry between teams (a bit of fun too) same can be said of the State of Origin games Qld (Reds) v's NSW (Blue) and AB is trying to get a reaction (which happened :) ).
Pity they haven't got anybody up there that can spell though.....they're beer is called XXXX :lol: :lol:
Cheers Wolruss
Kev

Post by Kev »

MJ wrote:Sorry ... the Blues ... they suck, they should have beaten Essendon on the weekend.
BUT they didn't
8)
and it was very sweet
:D
analbirth

Post by analbirth »

Ahh russ russ russ, if it needs explaining you shouldn't bother, MJ is a vico,
say no more :lol: me thinks mark knows more than he's letting on though :?
also mark the only vico team are called the Storm.... get with the program
BTW i don't follow the bronco shmonko's anyway now the Goldy has their own, and didn't they give the vico's an unexpected touch up, stuffed up a few tipping scores 8)
russ i'll give you a spelling lesson x=s x=h x=i x=t easy :roll:
RMcKnee

Post by RMcKnee »

analbirth wrote: ...now the Goldy has their own, and didn't they give the bronco's an unexpected touch up, stuffed up a few tipping scores ...:roll:
Yes they did, despite being 16 - 4 down at half time. But the Titans have Preston Campbell. Pound for pound I reckon he's by far the best footballer I've ever seen, as well as the most under-rated. Lives here and is quite happy to play out the remainder of his career with John Cartwright & the boys at the Temple of Boom.

I'll raise a XXXX to that!
MJ

Post by MJ »

Ah AB, me thinks your onto me. Sorry Walruss my subtle references where a little too subtle. In essence I was trying to say that I do not spend my time following second string codes. :lol: :lol: :lol:
feralmick

Post by feralmick »

:shock: the only game to follow is the one they play in heaven,
go the galloping greens, did hear though that the Qld reds are doing quite well this year. :D
Hey MJ, in all codes of football they have 2 posts and a crossbar. What`s wrong with these Victorians? :shock:
analbirth

Post by analbirth »

mick, they need a wider scoring area cause unlike soccer they can't kick for xxxx [ see my last posts spelling lesson ] and as for union and heaven well if one is an imaginary place, then all ra ra followers must play it in their dreams or whatever, you know the thing they do when they get down on their knees, no sorry thats the priests and alter boys, different story or is it :?:
Hey rob if your going to quote something get it right, when i said vico's i didn't mean bronco's i hate when people put words in your mouth so you talk like them, dressing me up in a straight jacket :shock: :twisted: :roll: 8) :wink:
feralmick

Post by feralmick »

:shock: So that`s where they picked up their ball skills eh!!!!!!! :shock:
Until now i was a big fan of Loti Tequiri, big Del, and even the King wally played Aust schoolboy rugby.