Great time at 2010 event!

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

IronMonkeyone
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Great time at 2010 event!

Post by IronMonkeyone »

To all fellow kneeriders.
I had a great time at the 2010 Huntington Beach event. Some ripping surfing in some jamming waves. I had as much fun watching some great maneuvers and barrelrides, as I did riding. Good fun in all regards, with great comradeship amongst all. I am considering the 2011 event if I stay on the kneeboard.

To those who asked what am I up to outside of the water. Check out: www.ranchocostaverde.com , (and I get surf on my point). Pretty classic.
Peace and thanks to all,
Joey Goodman
C.P.Odom
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by C.P.Odom »

Joey;
Glad you had so much fun. It was great to see Point Loma so well represented, So much great kneeboarding history from there.
Last edited by C.P.Odom on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiwikripple
Grom (25 or less posts to site)
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Post by kiwikripple »

Just like to say what a great time I/we had down at huntington :D With some kicking of the backside by DEZDIG, i decided to enter and come on down - and had a blast :!: Thanks Anthony :wink: So nice to meet up with people i'd seen on this site :) Good times at dukes every night just to finish it off. My wife really enjoyed it too. on the last night her comment was - Such an eclectic bunch of guys all stoked over the same thing 8) She also commented on the footboarder contestants on Saturday - they just don't look like they're
havin any fun :P Anyway, if all goes well we'll see ya all at the next one.

Shaun and Janine millington.
maxb

Post by maxb »

shaun it was good to meet you ,glad anthony talked you into coming
Max
kbing newport