Thank you KSUSA

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

Ler
Legend (Contribution King!)

Thank you KSUSA

Post by Ler »

Another great event from the KSUSA people, some many involved I couldn't possible name them all, please know I have a very heart felt Thank you with your name on it. KSUSA and The Kneelo Cove Crew have changed my life. I was hardly ever kneeboarding anymore until I was involved with both, I'm so enternally grateful for the friends and wave's I gotten here. Thanks for another great event!

Love and Respect

Ler
evans
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by evans »

I don't post very often but I feel the need to say Thanks to KSUSA and everyone who put on this event. The vibe was awesome. The waves were fun. The tide was high.

A highlight for me was a heat I had with Shawn Murphy, Matt Pierce and Sam Coyne. My friends and family were making fun of me, laughing at the fact I had to surf against the "kids", and it felt weird to be the old guy, but it is great to see that kneeboarding has a future, and they RIP!

Congrats to all the winners, especially Bill. I love watching that smooth style! Mr. Butler, I want a rematch! :lol:

My friend who came to watch the contest wants to see more kneeboard contests and is currently looking into ways to make it happen. This event fired him up! As for me, I will hopefully see you all next year up north. Maybe Barry will even show up?

Cheers,

Pat
Mike Fernandez

Post by Mike Fernandez »

I would like to thank the KSUSA, and all the folks for making my contest experience a great one! It was almost miraculous how HB came together for the contest, while we had two peaks in the contest zone, there weren't any waves breaking anywhere else. :shock: :twisted: :lol: I would also like to especially thank Maxb for taking me to some great surf during my trip. Ler and his wife Karen for dinner, and introducing me to three foot long pizza slices. :lol: Thanks to Jim Richardson, also Razor, Mutiny, Shew and the Cove crew for making me earn my Cove hat. :twisted: Big Fred and his wife, Carla, what great friends! Big T, and Team Luchadora/HB, word is we actually won the team event, but nobody could tell who we were because of our masks, and people were too scared to ask. :P I would like to especially thank "Chuck "Razor" Smith," the living legend. :wink:
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
maxb

Post by maxb »

Thanks Mike, it was great meeting you and taking you to those waves.
Sorry about you losing your camera at seal southside, maybe when you get back we will try again at Wedge :twisted:
Sea Bass ,are you in?
Max
kbing newport
C.P.Odom

Post by C.P.Odom »

Ler,
Thank you for thanking everybody. A lot of people have done great things for our sport and have given us a lot of inspiration, yourself among them.