2011 KSUSA Kneeboard Surfing Titles

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

JohnS
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Who Dat?

Post by JohnS »

Who is the surfer in the poster for the upcoming KSUSA 2011 event? Thanks,
--John
joe
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by joe »

I believe that's Tom Backer on his way to winning the 2009 Titles at Steamer Lane.
[albumimg]18550[/albumimg]
Mike Fernandez

Post by Mike Fernandez »

Anyone know of the discount coupons we are always offered after entering the last contests? I'm trying to get out of paying $8. for an online processing fee for this contest. They should be paying me for the difficulty and time wasted in all the redundant info they want. I think the Active site said I was going to get $10. off my next purchase after the Ventura, and HB contest. I e-mailed Active, but they said we get the coupons here. :wink:
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
Jack Beresford

UPDATE

Post by Jack Beresford »

See this important announcement re dates/venue in a newly created forum:

viewtopic.php?p=74408#74408
joe

Post by joe »

2011 KSUSA Kneeboard Surfing Titles Officially Moved to Huntington Beach

When: Friday, January 14th and Saturday, January 15th
Where: Huntington Beach, CA

On-Line Registration: http://www.active.com/more-sports/santa ... itles-2011
Last edited by joe on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Fernandez

Post by Mike Fernandez »

I don't think the manual link is working, where do I find the form to print out, and send the check?
Thanks.
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
joe

Post by joe »

Updated Manual Entry Forms are Now Available

We encourage everyone to use the on-line registration if possible. It is a much more efficient process for us. However, there is a small processing fee. If you are unable to use the on-line registration, or would prefer not to, there is a manual mail-in registration form available. Manual registration is due by December 15th. On-line registration will be available until December 31.

ELECTRONIC ENTRY FORM
The entry deadline for on-line registration is December 31, 2010. There is a small processing fee for electronic registration.
Click Here for On-Line Registration

MANUAL ENTRY FORM
Entries can be completed by using the Manual Registration Form (Adobe Acrobat PDF Format) and submitted by mail. The entry deadline is December 15, 2010 to allow for manual processing. On-line registration must be used after December 15th.
Last edited by joe on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joe

Post by joe »

2011 KSUSA Kneeboard Surfing Titles - Junior and Women's Divisions

The 2011 KSUSA Kneeboard Surfing Titles will include both Junior and Women's Divisions. Junior and Women's Division heats will occur on Saturday, January 15th, to avoid conflict with school schedules. The entry fee for Junior and Women's divisions is $30.00.

Juniors and Women may also participate in the Open/AA/AAA events. The entry fee for Juniors and Women entering both Open/AA/AAA and Junior/Women's events is $100.00.

In previous years, Junior entry into the Open event was allowed at no cost. Unfortunately, this is no longer possible due to rising costs to host the event. We have established a new KSUSA Junior Fund to raise money to cover these additional fees.

The goal of the KSUSA Junior Fund is to raise enough money to cover the entry fees for all Juniors wishing to participate in the Open events, and if possible, all Junior entry fees. If additional money is raised, it will be used to sponsor US Juniors in future Kneeboard Surfing events.

On-Line Registration: Click Here for On-Line Registration

KSUSA Junior Fund: Click here to sponsor a Grom
Last edited by joe on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
southpeakbrad

Post by southpeakbrad »

S T O K E D !!

A little disappointed we can't surf The Lane but Huntington is an excellent venue! This should be a great event that's not to be missed. Last February for the 2010 KSUSA Titles we had a waiting list because we can only accept 64 surfers into the OPEN. Get those entries in early 8)
220countyline
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Post by 220countyline »

really LQQKING forward to it ..question well their be something going on in the town that night 4 the club 220
22O AKA JAMES,,ORG BORN IN SCOTLAND,uk ,raised first here in dogtown,, now living in simi right on county-line ware i own a bodyshop , just a old school punker dood,am enjoying this site and my new romanosky knee board which i bought here
gumby

Post by gumby »

James The surfing will be great as allways. It is the evening gatherings that I look forward to. Last year we took over the outsibe bar at Dukes. They loved us and we loved them. :lol:
To do what I want to do
I have to do what have to do

Craig
220countyline

Post by 220countyline »

thanks good deal.maybe one of the h/b locals could recommend a hotel or is their a info thread am missing 8) 220
22O AKA JAMES,,ORG BORN IN SCOTLAND,uk ,raised first here in dogtown,, now living in simi right on county-line ware i own a bodyshop , just a old school punker dood,am enjoying this site and my new romanosky knee board which i bought here
frog

Post by frog »

Back to HB. I'll be there!!! Hey are we going to have the same paddle out rule from last year? Because I had a hell of time paddling out last year at the contest. Am hoping we can go back to the 2009 contest were we can paddle out before your heat start. Can anybody help me on this question?

220 give me a call going surfing on Thanksgiving morning maybe we can hook up for a surf session with the other county line kneelo boys!
joe

Post by joe »

James, Check the first post on this thread, or the contest info page for all the info that's available for the contest. I posted some hotel info, but it was compiled last year, so it may not be up-to-date.

ksusa_titles_2011.php
220countyline

Post by 220countyline »

thanks ill check it out ..frog weve been keeping our eye on countyline its been bad 4 the last couple weeks been hitting c=st, hopeful it well pump back up stay cool boys 220