Phillip Island Results

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

wolruss
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by wolruss »

:D Thanks Jamie for the finals decription, must've been close,6" or not it would've been good to watch the talented battle for the Phillip Island Classic final win 8) ....
Hey DY, absolutely wasn't calling anyone fat u chitstirrer u :roll: , I'm the last bloke to call anyone fat - having not only a six pack but the rest of the carton also :oops: (probably a BBQ or two thrown in there as well)...ain't commenting on Bert's missus :roll: as I was referring to the celebrations that would almost have certainly ensued...I shouldnt've opened my bl@#dy mouth - I only seem to change feet when I do :oops:

Cheers Wolruss
albert

Post by albert »

DYdamo wrote:
wolruss wrote:how's the head this morning Bert ????

Cheers Wolruss
And you're worried about calling Nov fat.............geeezzz russ your so game asking Bert's Missus about how they celebrated.........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
haha...

Yes Russel, my head was definately a bit sore yesterday, voice is gone and feeling a bit of flu settling in. Wouldnt trade it for anything!

See ya soon,
Albert
DYdamo
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by DYdamo »

Russ,I know exactly what you meant the first time..........
Just a bit fun mate......
Gotta keep that waka v skc thing goin'
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

I know you did mate, it's all good Damo, when is the Teams Challenge 2010 thingy happening, or is it ?? Do the Waka's retain the teams title if it doesn't end up happening this year (2 year reign - bragging rights) You & Damo (newcastle) gonna gang up on me again. We're all paddling up to warm up for the event, whenever, save on fuel & motor rebuilds aye !

Cheers Wolruss
frencho
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by frencho »

Yeah Albert!!!!!!!!!!!! felicidades mi pana!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations my friend!!!!!!!!!! I have to spread the news to the Puerto Rico surf community!!!!!!!!!
Always wake up Smiling... That way life starts to line up a little better and a lot more fun...
C.P.Odom

Post by C.P.Odom »

Any results for other kneeboard categories?
WayneK

Post by WayneK »

Yeah, BERTO :D
BillL

Post by BillL »

Congratulations Albert! From all the pictures I've seen, you've just been getting better and better, clawing your way to the top. Well deserved win!
budgie

Post by budgie »

being the knucklehead I am............

Never knew that this was your first win in one of the circuit comps Albert.

WELL DONE

You have deserved wins may a time and if the crowd had the vote to pick a winner by picking the hottest kneelo of the contest you would have won many times.

2 years ago at PI was a classic example you and Tim Kadwell ripped and you eventually got 4th

a term was coined " Doing an Albert" coz a 4th became a result that you have a few trophys for.

At Pi 2010 your best mate Chayne "did an Albert" got a 4th after surfing so well throughout the comp.

Despite conditions the crowd was entertained by some great kneeboarding by some great kneeboarders.

For me the manouvre of the contest goes to NOV, a great 360 that scored a 3 or 4 from the judges. Bad luck.
MWROBERTSON

Albert

Post by MWROBERTSON »

Albert,

Love and support from the Robertson's. The girls and I are stoked for you! 8)
randiego

Post by randiego »

Way to go Albert! That will be a nice trophy to pass on to your little one some day :D :D :D
"Tomorrow is a promise to no one."