2011 Phillip Island World Titles JUNIORS

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

stevea
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

2011 Phillip Island World Titles JUNIORS

Post by stevea »

In My Opinion
While the opens will be the most prestigious event to win.
The juniors are the window to the future .
I believe it is the duty of every national body to ensure that the very best juniors from their respective nations are given the opportunity to attend what will be the largest gathering of kneeboard surfing talent ever assembled
I implore any one of influence and wealth to make it possible for every junior contender to compete on the world stage
From what ive seen on KSUSA there is a depth of junior talent just waiting to emerge and open the door to more
Imagine the rise in the credibility index if the top 8-12 juniors competing for number 1 are from 4-6 different nations
Not to mention the lifelong friendships ,rivalry and memories
T B C
wolruss
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by wolruss »

I agree with Stevea, fella's like Evan from the US & Brad from South Africa and others from abroad along with the promising young juniors from Australia would be a highlight for me, and I'm sure others, at the World's.

Cheers Wolruss
eqKneelo

Post by eqKneelo »

Could not agree more, Stevea.
joe

KSUSA Junior Fund

Post by joe »

KSUSA Junior Fund

KSUSA has established a new KSUSA Junior Fund to raise money to encourage the participation of US Juniors in Kneeboard Surfing competition.

Our first order of business is the 2011 KSUSA Titles in January. We hope to raise enough money to cover the entry fees for all Juniors wishing to participate in the Open events, and if possible, all Junior entry fees for this year's KSUSA Titles event. If additional money is raised, it will be used to sponsor US Juniors in future Kneeboard Surfing events, which may include the Worlds if funding permits.

Whether you donate $1.00 or $100.00, your generosity is truly appreciated. Every little bit helps.

KSUSA Junior Fund: Click here to sponsor a Grom
C.P.Odom

Post by C.P.Odom »

We have been planning on getting Evan down to the World's. Still a little up in the air, school, finances, logistics, all the usual. I am sure it will come together.