Amanda Taylor's 2011 US Titles Contest Shots

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

Akio Matsumoto
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by Akio Matsumoto »

Amanda Like I was Saying On Other Photo Ex Sharpness & Lighting 8) & Timing, Joe You Are Lucky Man To Have Amanda As Youre Very Own Photographer :D And Looks Like She Got Some Good One On 2-5-11 Of You & Every One As Well .Thanks For Posting Amanda . Job Well Done .I Hope, Some Day You Will Get One Of Me :)
Craig
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by Craig »

Awesome photos Amanda :!: Thank you for all of the time and effort. You are appreciated 8)
frog

Post by frog »

Amanda great photos!!!! Love the shots of my board in the sand!! and even a shot of me...Great meeting you and Joe at the contest. Keep those great shot coming :lol: :lol:
Tom Linn
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by Tom Linn »

Great work Amanda. I can remember so clearly when we had our first contest 7 years ago, Kenny Stapleton telling us that our surfing sucked! !! These shots show how far we have come. Some great pics and surfing that rival the great stuff the Aussies keep posting. Let's keep it going!
Ler

Post by Ler »

8)
Last edited by Ler on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jack Beresford

bro

Post by Jack Beresford »

Kenny never said we sucked. He said we needed to surf better if we wanted to win a world title (open division). I recall he was stoked on the whole KSUSA vibe and we we're stoked he'd made the trip. He's an awesome guy to have around - in the lineup or at the bar.