2012 KSUSA Kneeboard Surfing Titles Volunteer Opportunities

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

joe
Legend (Contribution King!)

2012 KSUSA Kneeboard Surfing Titles Volunteer Opportunities

Post by joe »

2012 KSUSA Kneeboard Surfing Titles
Volunteer Opportunities

If you are interested in supporting the 2012 KSUSA Kneeboard Surfing Titles, we have several volunteer opportunities available. Please see the following document for details. Contact contestinfo@ksusa.org if you are interested.

2012_volunteer_opps.pdf

Thank you for your support.
southpeakbrad

Post by southpeakbrad »

Hey everyone!

Not sure if you had a chance to see this. Please consider helping out the KSUSA crew during the evening activities. It won't take much effort or time but your contributions will be greatly appreciated and help to make for some great evenings by all who attend.

We have some great gear and many boards to raffle/auction off!

Signing up will help us plan where we may be short staffed.

Thanks, in advance 8)
Akio Matsumoto
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by Akio Matsumoto »

Hi Brad , Joe , Amanda , Ed And All Who Is On The Committee .. :D I Know That Lots Of Work & Planning Go Into This Event Each Year ,Thank You . For Health Reson Iam Not Surfing This Year, But i Will Be There On Saturday To Cheer On The Crew.And Ill Be Glad To Contribut ,& Support My Time To Help & Do What I Can, This Is First Time That Iam Not Surfing :( But Will Not Miss This Event For Any Thing, See You On Sat And Good Luck To All On This Comp @ HB... Akio
southpeakbrad

Post by southpeakbrad »

Thanks Akio, looking forward to seeing you on Saturday :D

Hey everyone!

Not sure if you had a chance to see this. Please consider helping out the KSUSA crew during the evening activities. It won't take much effort or time but your contributions will be greatly appreciated and help to make for some great evenings by all who attend.

We have some great gear and many boards to raffle/auction off!

Signing up will help us plan where we may be short staffed.

Thanks, in advance

Reposting this today to announce that we still need people to help out if possible. Just see me at Sandy's if you're interested....I'll have a sign up sheet.

Thanks!! Brad
frog
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by frog »

Am willing to help on Friday and Saturaday. I'll be there on Friday am not surfing this due my schdule but I will be there to enjoy the contest.