2013 World Titles Tahiti

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

joe
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by joe »

Contest Final Results. How close is that?
(from ISA Tahiti Kneeboard 2013 Facebook)

southpeakbrad

Post by southpeakbrad »

Joe, thanks for posting all of the links!!
feralmick
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by feralmick »

Thanks Joe and everyone who posted links.
Congrats to Dave Parkes in particular, but also to everyone who competed or was involved.
stevea

World Titles 2013

Post by stevea »

Thanks Joe and Jim (F B )for keeping us all posted .
The open final result paints only a positive picture for the future of kneeboard surfing ,the old bulls versus the young bulls if you like ,what better learning experience for the young bulls than to come up against 2 of the top 10 all time great kneeboard surfers ever.

The other 8 is open to opinion but think Simon ,Gigs ,Kyle ,Gav, multiple World Champions were all young bulls once
The future of Kneeboard surfing is in hands of the young and from what i have seen, read and heard its healthy, but apathy can be a cancer .

Now is NOT the time to say i wish i was there, but to commit to being there for 2015, start saving ,start training ,start believing,
If the U.S.A ,South Africa ,the U.K and any other Nation that wasn't in Tahiti believe they have serious contenders then NOW is the time to foster the future talent , and get them there