Pa and Ma Bendall Memorial Contest - Easter 2013

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

Shelfbreak
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Pa and Ma Bendall Memorial Contest - Easter 2013

Post by Shelfbreak »

Hi all

Windansea Boardriders is holding the 39th Pa and Ma Bendall Memorial Contest over Easter 2013 at Caloundra. The event is being held over 3 days:
29, 30 and 31 March 2013.

Entry forms for those interested in entering the Kneeboard Division are available at: http://windanseaboardriders.com.au

Alternately contact me by PM and I can email/PM you an entry form.

Cost of entry is $80 and the event is sanctioned by Surfing Queensland. I understand however that competitors do not need to members of Surfing Queensland or their states' equivalent.

Regards

Anthony
Shelfbreak
bdwqld

Post by bdwqld »

Ma and Pa Bendall time again. great comp last year looking forward to this years event.
"Start at the Knees Please"
http://neepro.blogspot.com/
analbirth
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by analbirth »

Why did they change it to Easter? Traffic is diabolical, accommodation is almost double normal times & sooooo many people around. If it was on a normal weekend i'd be up there but not Easter. :(
once you've had black you'll never go back!!!
Shelfbreak

Post by Shelfbreak »

Hi AB

Like the other kneeboard events we rely on a certain number of people being prepared to travel a fair way. The change from mid February to Easter allows for some expansion in the event as significant sponsors come onboard. Unfortunately it's not so good for travelling competitors but as you know it’s primarily a shortboard comp and they aren’t so reliant on travelling entrants.

I appreciate your interest and understand your decision.

cheers
Shelfbreak