"quad fin compression" discussion

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

Fossil Man
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

"quad fin compression" discussion

Post by Fossil Man »

Just before the site went down I had been reading a posting in one of the forum categories about what had been dubbed ''quad fin compression''. The author was recounting a design discussion with David Parkes about quad placement and the interaction of the forward fins with the rears. I don't remember if the topic listing was'' quad fin compression'' but I cant seem to find it again. Messed around w/the topic search feature w/o success. It was an interesting post , would like to find it again, anybody seen it or have suggestion how to find it ?
Kneeboarding since 1976; always searching for the ultimate sled, always in awe and grateful for the work of master craftsmen, Romanosky, Frye, Cleary, Mc Cray, Timpone, Ballestar, Minami, Hart.
crox
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by crox »

"All we are saying, is give knees a chance"
Fossil Man

Post by Fossil Man »

Thanks Crox, that's the one. Twelve pages, no wonder I never finished it, good stuff though, fascinating theories. Thanks for getting back so quick.
Kneeboarding since 1976; always searching for the ultimate sled, always in awe and grateful for the work of master craftsmen, Romanosky, Frye, Cleary, Mc Cray, Timpone, Ballestar, Minami, Hart.
crox

Post by crox »

Interesting reading! Glad to be of help :)
"All we are saying, is give knees a chance"