2015-2016 NSSA Northwest Conference Kneeboarding Contest Opportunity

This forum is designed to keep the competitive spirit alive and well as we look at future and past contests.

Moderator: Moderator

Scott
Legend (Contribution King!)
Legend (Contribution King!)

2015-2016 NSSA Northwest Conference Kneeboarding Contest Opportunity

Post by Scott »

Hi, everyone.

We enjoyed a nice series of contests last year runs by the NSSA, and they've opened up again to have kneelo heats for the 2015-2016 season.

So...there are three contests nicely spaced out in the coming months in which we can have a couple of semi-final and final heats:
a. Sunday, December 6, at Steamer Lane
b. Sunday, March 13, 2016, at The Hook
c. Sunday, May 1, 2016, at The Hook

The NSSA brochure has all the details for the Explorer Season (in which adult contestants are placed) for the Northwest Conference. It is available here:
http://www.nssa.org/entryforms/2015%201 ... exp(1).pdf

Participating requires both the NSSA annual membership fee, then a $65 entry per event. All of this you pay directly to NSSA, and paying your membership fee online with them reduces the fee by $10.

You've got to picture just a few of us in the water for those heats, which is always great.

Can we get enough of us together to make something fun out of these events and as a venue to get together, continuing to move our surfing forward? You can let me know directly by this thread or by PM or emailing me.

Hope you'll all get a piece of this nice West and NW swells coming in the rest of this week and next!

Scott
I'm not influenced by the past; I change it!
hankj
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Re: 2015-2016 NSSA Northwest Conference Kneeboarding Contest Opportunity

Post by hankj »

Scott anybody doing these events? Do you have a heat going for the 12/6 event?