surf report

General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

jdkneelo
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by jdkneelo »

Surfed d/bah tuesday wednesday it was 6ft plus alltime bowling peaks .Saw paul herriot ripping the place apart. One wave he scored a 6 second barrel that even had joel parkinson hooting.
Mike Fernandez
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by Mike Fernandez »

Looks like the big swell over here on the East side only lasted a day. Oh well, I have to work anyway. :roll:
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
Willy Kelly

Post by Willy Kelly »

jd I wish i could be there to surf with you sounds like fun

K-man can't make it down your way right now got to take care of the ranch wife off to LA. for biz

peace and good waves to all
K-man

Post by K-man »

Careful rounding up them dogies....Good size,but junky maybe tom;still no word from jerry
stemple

Post by stemple »

desperation surf at OB this afternoon. Weak head high, 10 sec interval at least was excercise and a nice day. Every now and then an early arriver of the forecasted swell would swing in. Sat afternoon has some possibility but then rain and wind is forecasted for much of next week. January was epic at OB, I guess we are paying the dues in Feb. I need some warm water!!
ScottMac

Post by ScottMac »

Last edited by ScottMac on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry

Post by Jerry »

Many days of good waves as of late, K-man :D Forcast for the coming week has seas too big, winds of the wrong direction and colder temps with a chance of snow by the weekend. So why am I so stoked :?: Because me and the Mrs. are off to the Philippines on Tuesday, for three weeks 8) NO WETSUIT :!: I've got a board that I've had stashed there for a number of years that I'm going to turn over to our neighbors kids when I leave. But not before they get a few lessons in the fine art of k.b.ing. My dream is that upon my return ( and like MacArthur, I shall ) I will find that the art of kneeboarding has spread like wildfire across the entire Republic :wink:
Mabuhay :!: Jerry
None rich, none poor. Everyone happy.
K-man

Post by K-man »

Decent surf today.The reefs were wonky,too much backwash with these monster tides.Pac.waverider said bobo was 1ft,sideshore with bad conditions??? :lol: It was 2-3 with bigger sets...Dot com.surfing... :lol: Gotta love it!
KenM cracked it,first one out.Ran into adrian at the drift and caught some fun ones,He's got a new flashpoint coming,he's stoked!
Got in my 4+hrs.

Have a good time jerry,Ya'll take some pics!!
stemple

Post by stemple »

Out your way today Kman. Beautiful day today for mid Feb kinda lumpy swell though. Took my son (7) and his friend out sponging. Had a blast and I didn't catch one wave just pushed them into whole bunch. I can't wait until he gets older and he can travel with me :D
gene west

surf

Post by gene west »

Que onda hermanos, greeting's from The People's Republic- surf here3-6'+ all week with 1 day totally blown out....the sandbar at the jetty has been on fire,superlong walls and deep tubes, the low tides has you ending up on the wall/tube in knee deep water, screaming...morning high tides have skunked the cliffs, and this morning had crunchy Big Rock doin' it's thing!!!
geno
SFKneelo

Post by SFKneelo »

Yesterday I spent some unexpected extra time checking out the North end after our car battery died.

Swell had filled in, but didn't look all that great. This was mid-morning with higher tide starting to drop. Sounds like North was a better call.

There was one guy out South end of South end...
K-man

Post by K-man »

:D bigger today!Hard OS,tough to drop in,very late drops.Inconsistent, and patience was the game.The crowd left by 10am shared plenty good ones with four others.Three hrs before the top..1hr into the ebb.Another 4+hr session...seems to be my limit..5-4-3,53 deg.water takes it toll.The other side of the channel had over 40 people scrabbling for not so good lefts. :shock: :lol: I don't get it.
Doc s may come down tom.Hope he leaves his juju at home....

cheers.
AM_Glass

Post by AM_Glass »

You make it sound too good to be true. K-Man, I'm coming your way tomorrow.
It could be worse, I could be in Oakla-homa.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pleasure Point good but not great Sunday 3-6pm. WNW walled up but a little bumpy on some waves from the wind out to sea. If you got the right one it was overhead and walled up but not closing.
ScottMac

Post by ScottMac »

Last edited by ScottMac on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.