My Local yesterday.

General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

flippahnippah

Post by flippahnippah »

randiego wrote:Ben - That's me at 1:20 in that vid.

Here's Chris Beresford at 0:35. This video shows tons of shacks that day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj_1GDI ... r_embedded

Nor brah not U, da kneeboahrda droppping in at 1.15 thru 1.25 stay Captain Christopher Buscemi USMC. Place stay one of da beeg wave spots Sunset Cliffs. My wahine saw it on da U tube den we go call him long deestance and he get all stoked beeg kine. Say he was crankin on he's cheeken yellow 6'3" Blast swallowtail gun. Was one nuddah kneeboahrda out but only in da backgroun kicking in to dat second wav at 1:56-7 foa one blink.

How da nippah know no stay Blacks? Da guy filming say where it stay. Da comments tell more.

Da uddah Chris had one nice one only smallah kine. Schuah u had some beeg ones too brah but dis not one of dem. Bettah for credit be right dan wished foah. 8)

Now I like go surf!!!
:D
randiego
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by randiego »

Hah hah! Woops, my bad! :oops: :oops: Honest mistake.

Apologies to Chris... Nice one Capt!

Thanks for pointing that out to me Captain and err.... uh Captain! :P :P
"Tomorrow is a promise to no one."
Chris Buscemi
Ripper (more than 100 posts)
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Outside

Post by Chris Buscemi »

Yeah that’s me in the video. Got a call a few days ago from Uncle Nippah about some footage on youtube.

There were a lot of good waves that day. I surfed Sunset Cliffs with Bob Welch and we both got some bombs. I rode my yellow 6’3” Blast gun (thanks Bud) and it was on fire; got some of the biggest, longest, and best waves of the day.

Bob and I were playing the patient game and waited on the sets. It paid off and we scored. We were the only ones making waves through the whole reef.

Like I said we got some bombs.
If I say its safe to surf this beach Captain, then its safe to surf this beach. I mean I'm not afraid to surf this place, I'll surf this whole f@cking place!
southpeakbrad

Post by southpeakbrad »

Stoked for you guys Chris! Nice wave 8)