Keeboard Cult

General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

ocean7847
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

Post by ocean7847 »

i'm still staring at the ladies. please, detail those photos for us?
hart
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by hart »

KAVA wrote:
and for the groms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srxEMAlZ804
you're a legend mate..

How were the Tongans that came back with their own at the Kiwis :?:

And the grommet's link above..Gridiron huh?

That's too 8) too

hart
"Mary Mary, Mother Mother,

You and me and..

God the Father.."

Richard Butler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a7TPaQV4zo
red

Post by red »

Funny thing about the Haka (in the absence of Kiwis on the site) is that it's a welcome, not only a war thing. It's like come and get it (if you dare!) and we'll give our best.

The Kiwis are sure to do it at Santa Cruz. Invite the guys from the pub down to see the inner workings of the cult! (we might have to add a surf sacrifice just to impress the gravity of transgression - any volunteers?)
Mike Fernandez

Post by Mike Fernandez »

Awesome KAVA, makes me want an All Black jersey :twisted:
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
Bintang Bob

Post by Bintang Bob »

I've been in New Zealand 2 1/2 years now and I'm a believer, RUGBY RULES!!!! The action is non stop and the same guys play offence & defence (it can change from one to the other in a split second). The starting and stopping of NFL football seems so anal by comparison. Don't get me wrong, I'm a die hard Charger's fan (I still watch them play on my computer screen every monday morning during the season, all work time being pre emptied). But Rugby is so much better and the All Blacks are the best of the best, they rock! There's a multi nation comp going right now and we (the AB's) just beat Ireland twice in two weeks, Argentina is next (The Puma's). You'll need someone who knows the plays to walk you through the first few games but it's worth it. GO THE ALL BLACKS...... The Haka is also a focusing of energy for the players, like a bonding of brothers, I'd say the other teams would be wishing they had something similar..... Kava can you PM me your web site add, I'm dieing of curiosity. thanks, Bob
Kneel before the majesty of our mother ocean
Kauaikneelo

Post by Kauaikneelo »

How about putting together a KB Haka for the worlds. We could psychout all of riders doing a Haka before a session. :D :) :o :shock: :lol: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :wink: 8)
Aloha from the Kingdom of Atooi
KAVA

Post by KAVA »

no problemo we have a skit we do for the tourist when i used to dance with a maori group (dont laugh heh heh). i can teach it in a few minutes and you will pretty much know "kamate", a well known haka in maori culture. my uncle is maori and my aunt is tongan hence the maori/tongan influence in my life.
"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air… "
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
6'1", dean cleary tri, 6'0 Flashpoint tri, 5'9 chuck dent (epoxy quad), 9' velzy (single fin triple stringer)
Mike Fernandez

Post by Mike Fernandez »

Any possibility in casting spells with that?

hey, just askin :lol:
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
surfhorn

Post by surfhorn »

The All Blacks are legendary. I wasn't much of a rugby fan until my daughter s[ent the last four years as a astarter for the UCSB Womens rugby team. She was just awarded Back of the Year by her team.

UCSB was also 'voted' best looking team in the U.S. Its really something to watch 15 gorgeous blondes making crushing, open field tackles.
kbing since plywood days
floyd699
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

kneeboard Cult

Post by floyd699 »

Haka's not a war dance but was used when 2 tribes met.

Imagine facing 15 angry islanders on a rugby field with no padding, no helmets, and if you're lying on the wrong side of a ruch 8 angry forwards will sink the 21mm aluminium sprigs into you to free up the ball.

Trouble with the All Blacks is they're chokka block full of Tongans, Fijians and Samoans. Tana Umaga - captain's not a kiwi. That's why over half of the team don't sing the national anthem.
szrbloke

Tana!!

Post by szrbloke »

Whoa there mate - if I remember rightly Tana was born in NZ of Islander parents. A born Kiwi - as are most of the AllBlacks... The reason many of the team seem to be Islanders, or speak about the Islands a lot, is because Auckland has more islanders in it than any other city in the world! There was a huge migration in the 1970s as well.

Oh Yeah and he's not the captain anymore, in fact he has retired. Richie McCaw, of Canterbury Crusaders and NZ and maybe the worlds best player is now the captain.

Scott The Aussie

PS - The Wallabies are the best!!
all the best,

Scotty
strudle

Re: Tana!!

Post by strudle »

Yey for Richie McCaw! this guy has got to be seen to be believed. Absolutely awesome. A total hyena at the break down. And as for the Crusaders, the best team in the world. Bet they could beat any country team if they played the match at Jade Stadium.

The Wallabies? Never heard of them :lol:
KAVA

Post by KAVA »

AH.... THEN GOOO EAGLES!
"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air… "
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
6'1", dean cleary tri, 6'0 Flashpoint tri, 5'9 chuck dent (epoxy quad), 9' velzy (single fin triple stringer)