kneeboard videos/dvds?

General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

skansand
Legend (Contribution King!)

sprout

Post by skansand »

the wedge movie Thump has some kneelo footage in it as well as The Far Shore which has spoon-riding...its on fuel tv once in a while.....sweet looking spoon with red resin tint thats still transparent......if you havnt seen the movie Sprout yet .... i would advise you too...its about all the right things ...to ride anything and everything ..it has surf-mat riding, bodysurfing, bodyboarding, bonzers and many other retro-shapes...no kneeboarding :evil: but still a great movie...maybe my favorite!!!!...huge indo and 16 mm and i think some super-8 or super-10 footage..verry artsy and a chill soundtrack....im loading it onto my ipod right now so maybe at the next gathering ill hook it up to some ghetto-blasters(pc speakers) and whoever wants to can check it out...it has Mike stewart getting towed into 60' Jaws on a bodyboard!!! :shock: ...of course he gets an in-n-out barrel on it 8)
Tide is the master, tide can be a disaster...-Dub side of the Moon
albert

Post by albert »

strudle wrote:
albert wrote:contact rob slater for ... a new one focusing on the simpsons and his son mark. We saw a little preview in Phillip Island and it looks insane...
When will it be out? And how can I get a copy?
Try http://www.kneeboardsurfaustralia.com/titset.htm Rob's email address should be in there somewhere.

Also, there was a limited very low key vid that was distributed to friends of Chayne and Troy and some friends in indo... IMHO the best kneeboarding footage to date!
hart

Post by hart »

albert wrote:
IMHO the best kneeboarding footage to date!
hi albert

are we going to see this..or is it reserved for friends and indonesians only?

:shock:

hart

somewhat limited market for kneeboarding huh?
Steeno
Legend (Contribution Guru)
Legend (Contribution Guru)

Post by Steeno »

I have this movie Bruce, and Albert is right on the money, the boys surfing is absolutely outrageous.....consistently surfing above the lip. Very inspirational i must say.

The boys are not into making there own movies for public sale...............yet.
Its just a video of their holiday, with their girlfriends and mates. They made it for themselves and the crew that went with them...standup rippers.

But if you saw the surfing, you would pay for the video.

Slats will have one out soon, I think some of the footage will be in his DVD

but if you cant wait, come down one weekend and check out mine

8)
http://legless.tv/

dad
coach
godfather
wolruss

kneeboard dvd

Post by wolruss »

I would definitely be interested in robs' new dvd - I'll keep an eye out for it on the KSA site.
Hey Steen, I know I'm still a stranger but I'd also be interested to see any footage of the Simpson boys, clearly a step above from the footage I've seen on Simons' DVD.

Cheers Wolruss
stevea
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

kneeboard video dvds

Post by stevea »

heres an open invitation to all kneelos out there if your comin to indo this year and want to see yourself on video make contact at present im sitting on some great footage of stew irwin still one of the best kneelos you will see anywhere but want more with a movie sometime down the track dont be shy you just might make the cut ps some of the footage is presently being edited by a documentary producer whos stoked in thewhole idea of what goes on in akneelos head this came about after a long drink on a very wet dayand night
lowrider

Post by lowrider »

great to hear the Stewie's still ripping...any frame grabs??