General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

Mike Fernandez
Legend (Contribution King!)

Manasquan Inlet surfing.

Post by Mike Fernandez »

Looks like Manasquan might have some waves next Mon/Tues. Nov 19/20. :D
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

www.michaelfernandezphoto.com
Rocky Point/Black Rock
http://www.youtube.com/user/kneelocoveproduction
K-man

Post by K-man »

Get a couple for me..... :lol: Spent a few yrs hanging pt. pleasant/manasquan.....mostly the babe thing,drinking,and fishing.

cheers!
Mike Fernandez

Post by Mike Fernandez »

Sure K :lol: If I go there, I hope I will catch Manasquan good to see what all the hype was when I read about it while a youngster. So far it's a weak wave :? But I am always on the lookout for a babe :lol: :lol:
I am a traveller of both time and space, a weaver in and out of dreams, I see worlds seldom seen.

Rocky Point/Black Rock
tango storm
Grom (25 or less posts to site)
Grom (25 or less posts to site)

Post by tango storm »

I lived and kneeboarded Monmouth county from 89 to 05. I never caught the inlet that good because there were so many other places breaking nearby just as good. Also because there are no kboarders in northern NJ people will stare and ask questions about what you are doing. Then they will drop in on you. I recomend Spring Lake, Belmar, and Bradley for southern Monmouth. Northern Monmouth Deal (white Hall or Pavillion) Long branch Pav ave or especially one jetty north of Pav ave. Also North Long Branch at 7 presidents has been breaking good and so has Monmouth beach just North of the beach club( lots of spongers there with a good close to the beach set up) Good Luck! Dont forget your 5 mil !!
Mike Fernandez

Post by Mike Fernandez »

Thanks for the tip Tango. I have explored a bit around there, but it's the Squan I want to hit when it's good. I read about THE SQUAN when I was young and in Cali.
I have already run into people who have never seen a kneelo, but it's been pretty cool. Of course it's always the punkass kids that drop in on me, but I usually even things out :twisted:
I am kinda proud that I have sort of established a little cred at 48th street in OC. Guys recognize me, and I hardly ever get dropped in on, but I also try not to be a hog ,and to hoot when a guy gets a killer ride. :wink:

Rocky Point/Black Rock
sinkingbeach

Post by sinkingbeach »

"48th street in OC"

Is that 48th in Ocean City, NJ I live on 56th(actually South Inlet) and have never seen you out :? It's been like 2 yrs since I've seen another kneeboarder in OC and that was late fall down on 6th st.
Mike Fernandez

Post by Mike Fernandez »

No, 48th street in Ocean City, MD. The knarliest break in MD. according to the Stormrider guide. I can attest the spot will break boards. :twisted:
Let me know when you have waves, I'll come up, we can photograph each other surfing in the snow. :D

Rocky Point/Black Rock