KSA site playing up?

General discussion area for kneeboard surfing and general surf related topics

Moderator: Moderator

feralmick
Ripper (more than 100 posts)

KSA site playing up?

Post by feralmick »

G`day folks. Anyone having trouble getting into the KSA site recently!!!!
or is it my new computer!!!
Mark Ramirez
Legend (Contribution King!)

Post by Mark Ramirez »

Mick, must be your new computer. I was just visiting the site and it's fine. But then, I'm in the Estados Unidos.
Mark.
K-man

Post by K-man »

I've had it go wonky afew times a week.Nothing to bad though.we're kinda in the boonies,probably the rats chewing the cables.....
Last edited by K-man on Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jon Manss

Post by Jon Manss »

Speaking of wonky. I was up in Bolinas last weekend. Nothings changed just aged. Now I know where all the hippies went and stayed. :P
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

Hey Mick,
I've been having trouble trying to get the site up the last couple of days, haven't had the time to contact Rob yet, maybe you want send an email to him.
By the way congratulation on getting to the finals in the vets at Coffs-3rd for the comp. good effort 8) 8) That was trying surf and to get 3rd in the finals shows your grit power....good onya mate.

Cheers Wolruss
K-man

Post by K-man »

Might have something to do with the ISP?Some folks have a problem,I don't,and sometimes vice-versa.

Jon,should have called!A short chat would have been nice...next time.
bobo is funny..... :lol:

cheers
wolruss

Post by wolruss »

Hey Mick,
just checked it again and picked up the site no worries, either Rob has fixed it or your not holding your nose right.
Checked out the DVD you gave me - good stuff, I enjoyed it some comical moments - gave everybody a laugh. Did you want me to send it back or can I keep it ?

Cheers Wolruss
slats
Local (More than 25 post)
Local (More than 25 post)

Post by slats »

Hi fellas...

What happens sometimes is..when Im uploading an update on to my own drift site and the KSA site at the same time, I sometimes open the KSA connection through the FTP programme and upload the index file from the Drift site to the KSA site and it stuffs up the whole deal....I usually check the site after fiddling but sometimes I'm in to much of a hurry and I rely on others to let me know as I might not check it for a few days...so I would be pleased to have someone let me know if it's not working,,,

Still on 'L' plates with this internet web site stuff I'm afraid.

Thanks Waka and Satch for informing me this morning, apparently it had been stuffed for a couple of days.

thanks all
Rob
feralmick

Post by feralmick »

:lol: thanks for the input everyone, site is working again tonight.
G`day Russell, keep the dvd, good to hear you enjoyed it.-my thanks to Simon for letting me use some of his footage.
:wink: See if i get a comment from him-i reckon my editing is better than his, though i was unrestrained by copyright.
As for Coffs, i had a top weekend. Didn`t think i surfed spectacularly but i`m definitely keeping my trophy.
Saturday was good clean surf, sunday was hairy but pleanty of waves and almost no paddling-the rips did most of the hard work.
Been said before but great atmosphere, weather & surf. Everyone surfed well, kiwis entertained, met a few old qld`ers-Paul showed everone how it`s done.